The Final Call

Chapter 1 The Start Off

*School*

“Hey, I’m having a party tonight!” exclaims Liam the most popular guy at Fresh Valley High. The group was Liam, Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Louis. Liam was single, Harry was dating Kiara the most beautiful and popular cheerleader, Niall was single but in love with Kiara but she didn’t know. Zayn was with Amber, Amber is smart and super funny,  and Louis was with Alexandrea. Alexandrea is so outgoing and talented. Chantal, a smart very pretty girl, Kiara’s best friend was dating Justin… a math geek who was cute but had too much smarts for any of the other girls.

*Kiara’s House”

“Okay ladies, this is the last party of the year, so let’s make it our goal to look our best!” Kiara yells at the girls. * the girls get ready for a night to remember* “Hey do you think Justin is going”? Ask Chantal. Kiara just shrugs. “I’m not sure”? says Alex. “If he does and we see him before you we will let you know ASAP.” Amber says comforting Chantal. “okay it’s time to go.”

*Liam’s House*

“Hey Chantal”, says Liam. “Oh hey!” Chantal says with a smile and hugs Liam. “ So umm.. I know you have a boyfriend and all but…” ( Liam was cut off by Justin) Hey babe, want to dance?!?!?! Umm excuse me but I was….. Liam is again rudely interrupted. Please Chantal ! Justin whines. “DON’T START WITH ME JUSTIN!” Justin looks at Liam who then slaps Justin across the face! People chant FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!!!! *slaps, punches, kicks, verbal language is used table flipped chairs knocked down*Chantal yelling stop and some guys trying to pull Liam and Justin off each other*   All of a sudden police sirens are being herd, people running home! Next thing you know the girls and Justin are knocked out somewhere in a dark place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 Where It Begins

“Harry? What’s going on?” ask Kiara. “Nothing just come on, everything will be fine.” Said Harry in the most kind comforting voice.  * They all follow Harry upstairs* Liam says “Okay everyone sit down.”  “STOP TELLING US WHAT TO DO” YELLS JUSTIN ….. “Okay I’ve been trying to be patient with you Justin if another word comes out your mouth I’m going to hurt you…”  Justin is quite… As I was saying sit, which is what everyone did. “I’ve made breakfast”!!! Niall said excitedly. Everyone sat in silence… “Why can’t we go home asked Amber?”  “Because you can’t!” yelled Louis. “Well dang…” said Justin and Alex. Freak this I’m leaving. Justin says but before he could grab the door knob Liam pulls Justin and bites his neck. “NO!!!!” Chantal yells sobbing on the floor. Dark red blood covers the floor completely shocked.  Kiara  stares at Harry with his all of a sudden red eyes. “RUN” yells Amber. The boys grab the girls and chain them into the basement except for one… Alex she made it out safe.

*6 hours later hospital*

“Doctor is she okay”?!?!?! says reporters and Alex parents. “Well first off she hit her head so she can barely remember anything and the stuff she does remember sounds impossible, I mean vampire”? Come on. Just keep her at home and don’t let her out of your sight.  So the parents keep Alex on lock down.

Good Morning Boston!

Three teens still missing Kiara Aguilar, Chantal Zaragoza, and Amber Palmer. One teen dead Justin Grabowski found dead in an alley in Chicago. Another traumatized at home, Alexandrea. Last seen at Liam Payne house party no one knows what’s happening or where the young ladies could be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 The Feast

*In The Basement*

“Hello?”  creepy voice from Liam. “NO LEAVE US ALONE WHAT DO YOU WANT”! screamed Amber. Shhhhhhhh…… don’t freak out Amber we just love you girls so much we can’t let you go. “Well, you have a funny way of showing it.” Replies Kiara.  “Snack time.”  Please don’t hurt us… I-I-I ... I thought you were different!” yells Chantal. “Oh sweet Chantal I am.” But I meant for you all to eat not us? “Oh, ha. Umm… I knew that.”

*5 minutes later a text from -A*

To: DJ Malik    1:34pm

Hey, I got rid of the body in Chicago.

To:  -A 1:36pm

And? What happen, did the police find it?

To:  DJ Malik 1:37pm

Of course! I made it look like as if he tried to kill himself… pretty smart huh? J

To:  -A 1:40pm

Sure… :/ Alright I will let the boys know ASAP meet Niall and Louis under the bridge.

To: DJ Malik 1:41 pm

Ok.

*Back To The Boys AND Girls.*

“It’s ready. Take Kiara with you…” says Zayn. Take me where now?! Hold on I’m not going anywhere with these crazy people??!!  “Shut up and get in the car Kiara” announces Niall. NO…   Niall and Louis grab Kiara and toss her into the car. Kiara tried so hard to hesitate and fight back but the look into their eyes made her melt so se immediately stop fighting back. Once the boys were gone it was Liam, Zayn, and Harry left. The boys just sat there watching the girls all stalker like.

*1hour and 30 minutes later*

“Hello, A”  the boys say at the same time.  “Hello, and who might this young lady be?” Harry’s girfri—NO DON’T CALL ME THAT AFTER ALL THIS CRAZYNESS NO! NOPE, NO SIR. (akward silence) Anyways this is Harry’s ex. Kiara. “Hello, people call me –A.”  “Exactly why is that? Is it a for a big psycho pain in the a..”  (caugh from Niall) “I’m going to let that one slide since your new to all this.” -A

*after the boys and –A talking*

-A goes in to kiss kiara who slaps him across the face. “Umm.. you have the audacity to hit me!!??” ……. Obviously duh! (takes off his identity)