Chapter 1

Andrea: So it is inally here. It is a bit short but it is just a quick intro to everything.

**************

"Yes... I know... Yes, this semester will be my last. I understand... No, I have no other scholarship, or the money to pay... Yes, I see no other option but dropping out... Hey, I have to go before―" Sebastian hung up before finishing the conversation. He tucked his phone away just as Ciel wrapped himself around his waist.

Ciel smiled up at him, "Who were you talking to?"

"Just my college counselor."

Ciel smiled, "Everything okay?"

Sebastian looked down at Ciel wrapped around his waist, "Why wouldn't it?"

Ciel simply beamed up at Sebastian, "Let's go then. I have a ton of stuff I need to pack."

Sebastian looked at Ciel worriedly, "Are you sure about moving out? It's hard being on your own."

Ciel nodded, "I have been waiting to turn eighteen for years now. I have been dying to leave that stupid orphanage and..."―Ciel shuddered―"Angela."

"But being on your own is hard," Sebastian persisted.

"I don't mind being alone, and I already have a place."

"It won't be cheap."

Ciel frowned up at Sebastian, "Of course not. I know that."

Sebastian sighed, "Why don't you just move in with me for a while?"

Ciel grinned, "If you wanted me to move in with you, you could have just said so from the start."

Sebastian stopped walking and glared at Ciel. Ciel stopped and watched Sebastian cautiously. He laughed nervously, "Come on, Sebastian. Not today... Please? I'm sorry..?"

Sebastian took big prowling steps toward Ciel, and Ciel only turned all the more nervous, "Sebastian..."

Sebastian just kept slowly stepping forward. Ciel stepped nervously and clumsily back. Then, Ciel turned on his heel and ran, "Stooop! I'm sorry! Sebastian! My asthma!"

Sebastian chuckled as Ciel pouted on his bed, "It's no fair."

Sebastian cocked his head to the side, "Oh?"

"You used to play football! Of course you can easily catch up to me! Why'd you carry me home?! Why the hell do you pick me up and carry me home like I'm nothing, too?!"

Sebastian only rolled over so he could see Ciel from a different angle, "Because you weigh nothing. There are cats that weight more than you."

Ciel hit Sebastian with a pillow, but, before Ciel knew what happened, Sebastian had caught the pillow, thrown it aside, and pinned Ciel down to the bed. Sebastian teased at Ciel's neck, covering it in soft barely-there kisses. Sebastian let his rugged breathing touch Ciel's skin more than his own lips. Ciel shivered under Sebastian, a bright blush colored his face. Sebastian held Ciel firmly onto the bed with by the hip. His other hand propped him up on the other side of Ciel's head.

Sebastian looked at Ciel. His eyes shut tight, trying to brave himself against Sebastian's teasing. His cheeks were flushed, and he held his breath in anticipation. Sebastian chuckled before placing a kiss on Ciel's lips, so Ciel could stop biting on his bottom lip. Ciel did release his lip only to have Sebastian tug at it.

Then, Ciel felt nothing. He opened his eyes to find Sebastian sitting innocently at the foot of the bed with his legs crossed and hands in his lap. Ciel glared at Sebastian, "You jerk!"

Sebastian laughed as Ciel pounced on him and beat him repeatedly with a pillow. Sebastian only laughed harder at the assault. Sebastian blocked his face, but let Ciel continue with his angry tantrum. "Calm down. We have to pack all your stuff," Sebastian said through his laughter.

Ciel stopped beating him with the pillow and simply sat on Sebastian's stomach. Then, he dramatically fell onto the bed next to Sebastian. He threw the pillow over his face and whined, "Ugh, but it's so much work. I am so weak. How can I possibly do this? I will undoubtedly faint."

Ciel peaked out from under the pillow to see if Sebastian had bought his act. Sebastian only laughed and shook his head, "Just because you're a tiny human being doesn't mean you can't do anything."

"I'm not tiny!" Ciel sat up instantly but fell back onto the bed after he yelled.

Sebastian smiled, "Since we have been together you still have barely grown."

Ciel pouted under the pillow, "You are just a freakishly big man, who has yet to stop growing."

Sebastian got off the bed, "I'll pack for you, just stop assaulting me with pillows."

Ciel perked his head out from under the pillow, "No promises."

Sebastian rolled his eyes but set to work on placing Ciel's clothes in boxes. Ciel laid his head down on the pillow and curled up into a ball, watching Sebastian as he worked. Ciel smiled. He loved Sebastian. Two great years had passed with Sebastian, and he still loved him without stop.

And with that lazy smile and thought he drifted off to sleep.