Log Entry 1

Test, test.

So I found this record thing, and apparently it still works. It would probably be worth a ton of survs, but I'm keeping it for now to record my life on Scippe. I'm Scarlex. I saw that name on the side of a ship so now it's mine. The ship won't need it any more. I'm one of the few humans on Scippe, seeing that desert life isn't extremely rewarding to us. We're water based beings, and you know what happens to water in the desert. There's mostly Controll droids, but there's also a healthy population of zuash too. I didn't see any today, luckily. I interacted with a grand total of one being, when some crazy pleos'inh tried to raid my water container. I think he was new because he hadn't cut his long horns off yet. I didn't kill it because the droids would have had my head (literally, they would have strung it up next to the other heads of lifeforms that had disobeyed them) so I just scared him off. I sure as hell wanted to kill him. No one touches my water. It's more precious than anything else on this planet. The haul was light so I only ended up with four survs. That means less water and less chances that I'll survive until the next day. The droids recommend six survs (survival packs) a day, but no one out here can afford that. I've seen the others. We're all dying of thirst.  Anyways, the lockup droids are coming to check that I'm not dead. I better hide this.