how?

I thought we weren't getting out of here . I just stood in the courner thinking . When all of a sudden i heard a big boom. The wall was opened. I ran towards Aphmau.

Kaley - Aphmau what did you do?

Aphmau - um magic ?

Kaley - yeah but how?

Aphmau - I dont know. Thats just get out of here.

Kaley - okay.

We ran downstairs into the big room . Aphmau took out her sword and i just watched.

Aphmau - WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SWORD!!?

Kaley - i dont know . I must have dropped it.

Aphmau - how are you supposed to defend.

Kaley - um i dont know.

Aphmau - ugh. Okay just stay behind me.

Kaley - sounds like a plan.

Aphmau went infront of me. I looked around. Aphmau and i quickly ran out of there .

30minutes later after running back to the castle.

Kaley - oh my god. Its been so long since i fought and ran.

Aphmau - same

Kaley - where are we?

Aphmau - half way back.

Aphmau and i continued walking when all of a sudden. Someone jumped us. It was Laurance , Garroth,Travis,Dante and katelyn.

Kaley - LAURANCE. GET OFF OF ME!!

Laurance - woops . Thought you were a shadow soul.

Aphmau - perfect timing.

Kaley - WHY IS GARROTH HERE!!! HES SUPPOSE TO BE WITH LUNA!!.

Laurance - dont worry . Kawii-chan is with luna.

Kaley - really. Kawii-chan.

Laurance - hey i was in a hurry to find you guys.

Aphmau - stop fightimg over luna. Garroth is here and i guess he knows luna is safe. So shut up.

Kaley - fine

Laurance - thats go back.

《《Luna and Kawii-chan》》
Luna was playing on her phone while , Kawii-chan talked about Aphmau and Aaron.

Luna - mmhmm

Kawii-chan - Kawii-chan wants to know why Aphmau - senpi dont go out with aaron -chan. They are perfect together. I already made a ship of them. They just need to get together.

Luna-ok. Kawii-chan instead of talking about Aphmau and Aaron . Why dont you talk about your love life. Not theres. I mean there must be someone you like.

Kawii-chan - well. Kawii-chan likes Reese-senpi alot. But I dont know if he likes Kawii-chan.

Luna - have you ever asked him?

Kawii-chan - no. Kawii-chan is scared.

Luna - Kawii-chan . You need to go up to him and ask . Or even talk to him.

Kawii-chan - Aphmau - senpi told me that. I just dont know how.

Luna - thats go to his house.

Kawii-chan - um .....

Luna - Kawii-chan.

Kawii-chan - fine. I guess Kawii-chan can see what you are planning.

Luna - yeah!!

They went to Dante, Travis and Reese 's house. Luna knocked on the door. Reese opened the door.

Luna - Hey Reese.

Reese - Luna , Kawii-chan. May i help you with anything?

Luna - Oh nothing . We just wanted to know if yo u needed help.

Reese - um. Sure why not . Come in.

Kawii-chan was red

Luna - Kawii-chan?

Kawii-chan - yy yes

Luna - you okay.

Kawii-chan - yes

Reese closed the door .

Reese -im gonna go to the garden.

Reese went to the garden and so did Kawii-chan. Luna went upstairs to Dante's room. She opened the door and saw alot of pictures of Nicole. Luna closed the door and looked around.

Luna- aww. Dante has a girlfriend now.

She looked at Dantes 19th century pictures. Well it looked like that. It was dirty .

Luna - why the fuck does he have this.

Luna didnt want to look at anymore things so she went downstairs. She went down stairs and saw Reese and Kawii-chan. It looked good for a while and then it went down hill. Kawii-chan began to tell at reese and then walked away. Luna ran to see what happened.

Luna - What just happened.
Reese - well i told Kawii-chan that i was taken already .....
Luna - what!!!
Reese - let me finish. She didnt even let me finish. I said the i was taken (like a joke ) by my dog. Martin.
Luna - oh
Reese - since she said she was taken by someone i told her that.
Luna - that is a stupid idea.