HusbandXWife

WARNING: There is a little bit of roughness to this ;)

                                 I loved to drive home on a Friday night after a long week of work. Tonight I didn't get to leave on time, though, working late was an often occurrence. I worked for an international trading business and our quarterly reports were due Monday. All I needed now was to take a long hot bath and to snuggle up to my husband and sleep for 12 hours straight. I groaned at the thought until I remembered that Kevin had gone a business trip until Tuesday.
                        Traffic wasn't to heavy  on the way home, just a rush of people coming out of a movie theatre in the city, and since I lived just outside the city I get home in a reasonable amount of time. I parked my car in the garage and headed inside. The house was dark and quiet with only the kitchen light on. Heating up my dinner, I grabbed my mail on the counter and opened a few letters.
                        After eating I took a long hot bath and relaxed into bed, but then I heard the door open downstairs.I felt my heart start to race and I slid out of my bed to get the gun I kept in my closet.
"Honey, You home?" I stopped abruptly when I heard Kevin shout up to me.
"Kevin? You scared the fuck out of me!" I shouted back to him, beginning to walk down the stairs. I heard him drop his bags and then walk into the kitchen.
"Sorry, I finished the sale faster than I thought I would so I came home early. Surprise!" I laughed when I heard something drop in the kitchen and a string of r-rated cussing going on. Kevin helps people sell their businesses along the east coast and he had been in Rhode Island helping a small business owner expand his company to open three more stores.
"No it's fine, I almost got the gun out though!" I walked into the kitchen and saw Kevin pick up a glass from the floor, unbroken, and put it in the sink.

"Come here." He said kissing me and wrapping his arms around my waist. I clasped my hands behind his neck pushing myself closer to him. Our tongues wrapped around each other, fighting for dominance. I moved close to him, pressing my body hard into his. His hands roamed from my waist to my butt, squeezing lightly.
"Jess. Bedroom, now." He pulled away harshly, his hand coming up to my neck. He looked me up and down and smiled, pleased with my attire. I wore grey lace cheeky underwear and a white tank top with no bra, while Kevin was still in a suit and tie.
"Mmmmm, okay. I guess. But catch me first. " I pulled out of his grip and ran away from him. He growled behind me and I heard his chase. I ran into the living room that were just past the stairs and stopped behind the couch. He stood on the other side, looking at me like I was his prey. I laughed a little, and he began the chase again.
I ran back into the kitchen, passing the stairs again, and screamed when he almost got me. Laughing again I went up the stairs. About half way up he caught my ankle and I caught me fall on the steps. He lowered himself over me, fisting a handful of hair and marking my neck with his teeth. I was caught under him I couldn't move.
"And the wolf catches the kitten again." He laughed into my ear.
"Bedroom. Now." I whimpered my agreement and he let me go completely, leaning back to let me run again. I finished my way up the stairs and ran to our bed, crawling on all fours and then turning to face the door.
He entered the room taking off his jacket, rolling up his sleeves, slowly and one at a time. I sat back on my calves as he stared at me with intent. I gave him a shy smile and looked back at him with wide eyes.
He unbuckled his belt and slowly pulling out of its loops, he walked toward me. That sound was enough to make me squirm and it did, I felt a rush of heat tear through my body.

"Get off the bed and bend over the side." I did as I was told, bending over the bed, ready for him. I heard the belt drop onto the floor and then, without warning, a hard slap on my butt. I gave a shriek of surprise.
"Count." His voice was gruff, heavy with lust. His hand came down hard again.
"Two!" I yelled loudly.
"Three! Four! Five! Six!" After each hard slap he rubbed the spot he hit with a warm hand. He kept slapping my butt until I reached ten. Each hit made me flinch, each sting becoming greater and greater.
"Good Kitten. Get on the bed, all fours and spread your legs." I did so, and he pulled my panties down right away.
"Don't be afraid to make some noise Kitten." He said right before getting underneath me, his shoulder spreading my knees even further apart.
He kissed the inside of my thighs, then sucked hard to leave his mark. I groaned loudly my eyes closing, my hips moving slightly.
Suddenly his lips closed in on my hot center and his tongue flicked across my sensitive clit. I felt my body lurch forward and Kevin's hands grabbed my hips pulling me back and keeping me still.
Kevin pushed my hips downward, cause further friction against his tongue. My body was on fire, heat coursing through my veins, causing my moaning to grow louder and louder. One hand was removed from my hip and brought downtown reds where is mouth enclosed me. He slowly pushed one finger inside of me, his tongue wildly swirling around my clit.
He added another finger, fucking me with them. I felt myself tensing up, my muscle spasming as I rose higher and higher. All of the sudden I crashed and an orgasm ripped through my body. Kevin removed his fingers and held me down on him again, causing another orgasm because of my overstimulated clit.
My eyes closed as I yelled out, no longer caring about how loud I was being. Kevin quickly got out from under me, dropped his pants and boxers and rubbed himself along my sensitive, hot center. He  used my wetness to ready himself before slowly guiding himself into me.
As soon as the tip of his cock was in me he thrust all of the way into me. I yelled out in surprise and Kevin covered my mouth with his hand as he began thrusting himself into me. I moaned into his hand and he growled, thrusting faster.
He took his hand off of my mouth and fisted my hair, lifting me up so I was on my knees but my back was pressed against his chest. His other hand came around and tore my shirt down, ripping the frail fabric.
Once he tossed away the shirt Kevin put one hand on each side of my neck, forcing me to arch my back, causing his cock to reach the deepest parts of me. I screamed as I orgasmed again, Kevin grunting his approval behind me.
I put my hands on his waist, trying to slow him down, but he pulled away from me completely, sliding out of me and leaving me empty and needing. He backed away from me on the bed, watching my chest heave as I tried to catch my breath. He was being rough with me, like usual but he was also moving fast. I knew that he needed his release and needed it soon.
"Get on your stomach and close your legs." He said gruffly, stroking himself in front of me. I did as he said, and he straddled my thighs, pushing himself into me, my position making me tighter.
I yelled out again, moaning as he shoved himself deep inside of me again. He put pressure on my lower back, forcing my hips up.He grunted behind me, growling, trying hold back from cuming.
"Oh god! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled out. As I did Kevin grabbed my hair, pulling me into an uncomfortable position.
"No swearing sweetheart." He thrust into me hard, making me cry out. He continued his fast attack on me for another few minutes, grunting and growling on top of me, but stopped as soon as I felt that I was going to cum again.
"Put your hands by the headboard and lay on your back." Kevin slid out of me, took off his tie and tied my hands to the metal framework.  He grabbed his belt off of the floor  and grabbed another from his closet. He bent my knee upwards and wrapped the belt around above and below my bent knee, tightened in and did the same with my other leg. My thighs and calves were pushed together so he had complete control of me.
"You know I like you loud." He said smiling at me, his dark eyes looking into mine. I whimpered and smiled back at him.
Kevin held my knees and pushed them sideways, allowing himself in between my legs. Guiding himself into me, he slid his forearms under me holding my lower back up. His mouth latched onto my nipple sucking until hardened. I moaned loudly again, Kevin switching between beasts.  He thrust faster and faster, grunting each time.
One of his hand came out from under me and went to my clit, rubbing with frever. I came not a minute later, yelling and squirming under him. I lifted myself off of the bed, cuming hard, but Kevin put a hand between my breasts and pushed me down hard.
     Kevin stopped moving altogether, letting me ride it out. All of the sudden his hand came up and slapped one of my breasts. He caressed it before bringing his hand back up and slapping the other. He did the same over and over.
"How does that feel? What do you say?" He looked at me, waiting.
"Good, thank you."  I whimpered as he did it again and again.
"Flip over. Put your ass in the air." He roughly pulled away, not helping me flip over as I was struggling because of my bound legs. I flipped over and I was bound, making it hard to keep myself upright. I lifted my ass as far as it would go, yearning for him to be back inside me. He fisted my hair again, and put his other hand around the front of my neck, squeezing the sides.
He started fucking me again, harder than before making me scream with pleasure. I knew he was close to finishing, as he grunted hard and then stopped completely. I felt him release deep inside of me, when he took his hand out of my hair and rubbed my burning clit. I came just a second later, yelling out his name.
Kevin held himself still for a moment, then slid out of me. He held onto my neck still, then removed his hands and went around behind me again.
"Count again." He said, just as his hand came down hard on my ass.
"One." I said wiggling myself at him. He hit harder the next time, as I shouted out the next number. Then he moved down to the back of my thighs, hitting harder.
"Three! Four!" He moved back to my ass. Hitting harder and harder with each slap. He kept going until we had reached 20, each time my shouts getting louder and louder until I screamed out. He stopped and then flipped me over, taking of the belts and slowly stretching out my legs.
"Stay here, don't try anything." He caressed my cheek, giving me a kiss on the lips and then my eyelids. He moved down to my neck, slowly trailing along my collar bone. When he came back up along my neck he bit me hard, leaving his mark on me.
He walked away without notice. I heard the shower turn on and I slumped back into the bed, relaxing into the sheets after that incredible fuck.