The Encounter (part 1)

Bluefur looks around and spots her sister Snowfur with her mate Thistleclaw. She turned her nose up at the sight of him. "Hmp" She glared at her sister and her mate. 'What did Snowfur see in that stuck-up cat?' she thought. Bluefur rolled her eyes and turned away from the couple. She started to walk away when suddenly a rouge leaped out of the trees and tackles Bluefur clawing and biting at her neck. Bluefur let out a screech and one of the cat's claws met her soft underbelly. Then a loud shriek of pain cut threw the air. Bluefur managed to open her eyes only to see a white and black colored cat attacking the rouge. Bluefur closed her eyes as the cat rushed over to her. Then she blacked out....

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

        Bluefur woke up in the Med. cat den. She looked up at the sun as it came through the branches of the roof. "I must find that cat." She muttered to herself. All she could think about was that white and black pelt. She sighed and walked out of the den to find Snowfur. "Hello Snowfur" Bluefur meowed as she walked up to her sister. "Hey Bluefur how's your wound" "It's better" Bluefur look up and all she could think about what the handsome Tom that saved her. Snowfur poked Bluefur. "Hello? Anyone home?" "Wha?" Bluefur looked at her. Snowfur rolled her eyes. "S-Snowfur can I tell you something..." Bluefur shuffled her feet. Snowfur looked at her. "Yea you can tell me." Bluefur looked up at her sister. "I-I think I'm in love..."