The magic

A/N hey guys hope u like it so far i cant believe i hot 3 reads in one day it usually takes me a few chapters to get one and if ur a minecraft fan read my book crossed between two worlds.

Ryans POV

I kept asking the kid how he put out the fire. He said his name was kurt and he wanted to show me something.

I got in his car and we drove off. We stopped next to dome bushes. I got out and he said follow me.

I followed him until we got to an old house it looked abandoned. I walked in and the floor creaked really loud.

I heard some foot steps and then i saw four more people. They came down and i realized they where the five people who where helping me.

I asked what i was doing here (talking to kurt) ok so i know this is weird but your a witch. Ha your funny now really why am i hear.

Its true watch this. He grabbed a girls hand i think her name was Kate. He said watch the water. It started to raise as they touched hands.

I said to my self this isn't happening

Then i ran out the door only to see a wall of fire circling the house.

I looked back to see another boy holding his hand up. I screamed let me go and the fire went out but the boy still held his hand up.

What did i just do. Did i do that no this isn't happening. I said i wanna go home and i dont know where i am.

Kurt said ill drive u home. I got in the car and we drove off. As we pulled up to my house i got out and he said bye.

I walked up to my door and opened it. When i walked in i heard my mom on the phone. I could hear Cassie your fired.

I said hi to my mom and then went upstairs. I went to my room and laid on my bed. Then one of my floor boards opened.

I saw a book. It was black it looked super old. What the hell is this thing. Well its a book but for what.

A/N

Hey guys hope u like it i know its short but i was thinking i used my name for ryan but im gonna change his last name to blake because his mom is cassie blake. Oh and i need names for the others and i will choose and i forgot the last names so pls comment those vote comment.