Chapter 1.

"Ow!" Chris said as he was being shoved to the ground. One blow after another, Chris welped in pain. "P..please sto-" he was cut short as he received another fist to the face.
His eyes started to water, runaway tears streaming down his face. He felt the warmness and familiarity of blood running down his face.
He managed to choke out some words. "..I'm..I'm sorry.."
Nico stopped in his tracks, staring at him. "...Nico..please..s-stop.."
Nico snapped out of it. He continued to pummel him.
"God, why me? Why is today my last?" He thought. Chris knew he was about to die. He knew there was no escaping it this time. He reached into his pocket, and wrapped his fingers around his rosary. "..I'll..I'll see you..soon.." He said as he closed his eyes, accepting his fate.
Nico punched him one last time, sending him into the realm of unconsciousness.
"No!" Screamed Jess, as she pushed Nico away.
"Move bitch!" Nico said, as he grabbed her and threw her to the ground.
"Nico don't!"
Nico stood up, and lifted his foot just inches above Chris' head.
He shot her a serious but malevolent look.
He stomped repeatedly, killing Chris.
Blood covered the floor. Jess looked in agony, too powerless to do anything.
Nico walked to her, leaned close to her face, and smiled.
"He was unwanted."