Chapter 1~ When We Met

Dakota

Today I finally getto meet the new kid named Taylor, I'm still trying to figure out I they are a guy or a girl. I also hope they be nice to me because I have red hair people bully me a lot, which my mom hates. So I go eat breakfast with my mom, my dad ran away when I was little.

"Mom, do you think the new kid at daycare will be nice?"

"Well, Kota we will have to just wait and see" Kota is my nickname.

"I hope so"

So I finish eating, and mommy walks me to daycare. When I get there, there is a boy, with redhair sitting alone on the stairs, plus the mean girl Mia amd some of her friends are there too. So I put my lunch in my cubby and I go sit on the stairs with the new kid, I think thats Taylor.

"Hi" I say once I sit

"Why aren't you sitting with the other girls?" He asks

"Beause they are mean to my, look my hair they think its ugly" I sigh

"Well your hair is very pretty, and we have the same hair colour" he giggles

"My name is Dakota, but most people call me Kota. Whats your name?"

"My name is Taylor, but you can call me Tay" he smiles

"Looks like Dakota found her brother, but she is still a loser" the mean Mia comes up to us and says

"We are not broter and sister, and don't call my friend a loser" Tay is sobnice he stood up for me and I'm pretty sure thats whe I fell I love with him.

Taylor

The girl with red hair comes and sits with me Instead of with the other girls, thats when I think I fell in love with her.