Chapter 3~ Nice To See You

Dakota ~ 3 months later

Today we get our report card hooray. My marks are pretty good anyways.
So I have nothing to worry about. Now the challenge getting out of bed, I get and wake up my cousin.

" James get the hell out of bed"

"Dakota, it's only 7 let me sleep"

"But there is school, and you need to shower"

"I hate you Dakota"

"Thanks James"

Once James is out of the shower, I go make us pancakes for breakfast. But I got to make sure there is syrup or that 9-year old brat won't eat anything.

"Hurry up James do you want to be late?"

"Okay Dakota just let me finish getting ready"

I walk James to his friends house because they take him to school for us.

I walk up to Emily ' s house so we could end up walking together, then we report to tag rooms third period to get our report cards.

"Em, we have to get our report cards today"

"Well then I fucking leaving"

"Yes but we get them third period which means you miss English"

"Hell yeah, and you miss math"

We walk to school once we get there the time seems to fly by so quickly before we know it all grade 9-12 students are being called to tag. Once I get to tag I go sit with Mar and Kenny.

"So Mar how is your day going?"

"Fine and you?"

"Pretty good, are you planning to watch the Volleyball game tonight?"

"Yeah me and Kenny are going to watch it"

"Okay I'm coming to watch it with you guys meet you at our lockers?"

"Yeah sure"

So tonight I'm watching a volleyball tournament with Mar and Kenny. Hope we win.

During Lunch

I go find Em. Once we have been walking around for a while, the most fucking annoying person comes up to us.

"Emily, Dakota how are you guys in this fine day?"

"Fine, now leave us the hell alone Chase" Em warns

"Oh what are you and little weak Kota here going to whip my ass if I don't?"

"Damn your brave Chase" Em knows exactly what is happening now

"What? Why?" He asks confused

"This is why fuck boy. You fucking called me Kota and only one fucking person can get away with it other then this if we weren't at school you'd be fucking dead by now"

*Gulp*

"Okay shit Dakota you can be scary"

"Thanks Chase"

It's last period when I have gym. All of Chase's friends seemed freaked out at the sight of me. Maybe hearing of a scrawny little girl flipping out because you Triggered her emotions.

Soon the boys that are participating on the volleyball tournament start arriving while we have free time. My friends and I are all hanging out. Other groups of friends are hanging out, when suddenly there is a clank and someone questioning

"Kota?"

The while gym snaps there necks back to see who called me Kota, boy are they dead. I don't turn back.

"Ohh, he dead Dakota just got called Kota" the gym says in unity

"Who the hell is brave enough to call me...?" I say as turning around

"Kota don't you remember me?"

"I do Tay, I do"

His whole team seems shocked. Can Taylor be an asshole about his nickname from me too?

He runs up to me and gives me a great big hug. I'm so happy to see Tay again.

"Kota I can't help but smile, it's not everyday that you talk to someone you haven't talked to in four years"

"I know Tay, I can't help but think that this is not just a mistake, I thought I'd never see you again"

"Kota I have something to tell you"

"What is it Tay?"

"I love you, I never stopped loving you. Do you feel the same?"

"Tay I nearly whipped a guys ass at lunch because he called me Kota. Does that say I love you?" She whispers in my ear

"Yes and who the hell called her Kota that name is reserved for me?"

Everyone points to Chase

"I am the one who Called her Kota"

"Don't do it again"

"I won't" Chase quivers