Untitled Part 1

Karin Kurosaki was walking along the side-walk after a hard day of football training with the rest of the team. Her brother Ichigo Kurosaki was a substitute Soul Reaper and was out killing Hollows as usual. That made things a lot more quiet around the house because he and her father, Isshin Kurosaki don't fight over nothing. That still doesn't make him annoying as hell though. Karin thought to herself. She kept on walking home. She yawned even though it was the middle of the day. Lately she has been very tired and not in the mood to do a lot. She hasn't actually been on soccer practice in a week until now. Why I'm I so tired? I didn't do much, and it's not just now either. It's been like this for the last couple of weeks, ever since Ichigo left again. Karin thought. Ichigo had left for the Soul Society because of the trouble with the Zanpaktou. Karin didn't know this, but she felt something was wrong.

"Karin, welcome home!" Yuzu Kurosaki called from the kitchen. She was Karin's twin sister, but very opposite from Karin.

"Hey, Yuzu. Where's goat face?" Karin asked. Goat face was her father.

"He said he was going out for a bit. I don't really know where. Are you hungry?" Yuzu asked and said. Karin wasn't really feeling like eating right now.

"No thanks, I'll eat later. I'm going to my room." She called to her sister. Yuzu sighted a bit, and she looked worried.

"Karin hasn't been herself lately." She said to herself, and went to make something to eat.

Karin went in her room and fell on her bed, not really feeling like going under the covers. Why can't I just be like myself? Yuzu and dad have probably already figured out that I'm acting different. She closed her eyes and fell quickly to sleep.

In the Soul Society, Ichigo, an orange hair teenager and Renji Abarai, a red haired boy with a lot of tattoos were looking for some more Zanpaktou that might be roaming around. They were both 15. Behind them was a man with glasses and black hair, a woman dressed in green and looked like a monkey and a little kid with a tail that resembled a snake.

"What are we doing? This is a waste of time." The kid said. The woman sighted and started talking to the kid.

"Calm down Snake, we don't have time for your winning." The kid stopped and looked at the man behind Ichigo.

"Hey Zangetsu, why are we doing this?" Snake asked looking at him. Zangetsu looked at Ichigo before answering. Ichigo nodded, his orange hair showing brightly in the sunshine.

"Ichigo feels his family is in trouble, so we're here to see if any Zanpaktou or Hollows are responsible." Is all he said. The young snake looked confused at Renji.

"Why does that concern us?" the woman beat the snake to ask. Renji sighted and turned to look at the monkey and the snake.

"Listen Zabimaru, everyone in Ichigo's family have strong spiritual pressure. Meaning any one of them can e a target to a power lusting Zanpaktou or a hungry Hollow. That's why we need to find out what's going on." Zabimaru (which is both of them) looked even more confused. Renji sighted and explained a bit more simple. "We need to make sure there's no trouble in the Soul Society before we can leave. That's why we're here." They both understood it now

After a good hours looking, it seemed the Soul Society was in no danger as in yet. They both decided to go to the Head Captain and ask to leave the Soul Society. Zabimaru and Zangetsu followed behind them. They arrived at the 1st Divisions office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" a very strict voice said. They went in and saw an old man with a very long white beard sitting at his desk, on his head, was a scar that formed an x on his head. He had his eyes closed, but was able to know who it was. "What is your business here, Ichigo Kurosaki and Renji Abarai?" He said. They looked around and saw a few other captains around here. There was Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of squad 10, Jushiro Ukitake (I think that's his first name), captain of squad 13 and Soi-Fon, captain of squad 2.

"We're here to ask for permission to leave for the world of the living." Ichigo said. The Head Captain opened one eye and looked at him. The other Captains were surprised by his request.

"Why would you want to go to the World of the Living? Is there something wrong?" Captain Ukitake asked. Ichigo nodded slightly.

"I think my family is in danger. I can feel that there's something wrong and it has something to do with them." The Head Captain closed his eye again and asked;

"When did you start feeling this?" Ichigo thought for a sec and answered.

"I think it was a couple of weeks ago, but now it's even stronger, so I want to know what's going on. Renji said he wanted to help, since if there is trouble, I won't be able to defend my family and take care of the trouble at the same time so he offered to help." He explained. The Head Captain was about to answer his request, when an unfamiliar voice came in.

"You are correct, Ichigo Kurosaki. One in your family is in danger. And I'm gonna be so kind to show you who it is." The voice said. He laughed and was gone before anyone could do anything. Ichigo was about to jump after him, when Soi-Fon stopped him.

"What are you doing? If you go after him, we might not be able to find you again." She said. Captain Hitsugaya was thinking to himself, when Captain Ukitake spoke to him.

"What's wrong Captain Hitsugaya?" He looked up at him and had a very concerned look in his eyes. He turned to Ichigo and asked him a question.

"Who in your family is the most likely target?" Ichigo thought for a moment. It can't be Yuzu, she can't even see ghost, and dad is to strong. He thought when he came to him. "Karin!"

Karin went out again after sleeping for a while. She needed to stretch her legs. I still don't know what's wrong with me.

"Karin Kurosaki, will you be so kind and come with me. If not I'll have to force you." She heard a voice say. She turned around and saw a man in a black cloak, so she couldn't see his face.

"Who the hell are you?" she asked. The man came closer to her; she backed away for every step forward he took. She made sure she didn't end up backed into a tree.

"Well then, I'll have to force you with me." He said. When he said that, a giant gate thing came out of nowhere behind him. Karin tried to run, but she couldn't. The man caught her arm and very forcefully pulled her through the gate. Karin was knocked out by the way he was handling her.

Karin opened her eyes, not really feeling safe where ever she was. She looked around and saw she was on some kind of mountain. She looked over the edge and saw a ton of buildings as far as the eye can see. Where, where the heck am I?

Oh no! Karin was pulled into the Soul Society. I'm bad at explaining things, so I did the best I could. Please review if you like, hate or have ideas for me!