Untitled Part 22

Training Day and Memory Song

Karin and Toshiro were walking towards Alice's Office. Why is you lover boy coming again? FlameWolf asked. Stop calling him that and he's coming to ask if she's going to train him as well. We both know she had two Spirits I think, but that's got nothing to do with it. He needs training too. Karin told her. Sure, lover boy wants to train with you. That's all I need. FlameWolf laughed. How long are you gonna keep calling him that? Karin asked. Not sure. For as long as I feel like I think. FlameWolf snickered. Karin sighed and kept walking, Toshiro noticing something was off.

"Something wrong?" he asked. Karin shook her head, not wanting him to know what was really up. They reached Alice's and knocked on the door.
"If you want training, that's the wrong place to knock." someone said behind them. It wasn't a voice they recognized so they turned in a hurry, Toshiro ready to draw his sword. They saw a Zanpaktou, a dragon Zanpaktou.

"Who are you?" Toshiro asked.

"My name is Cyrilia, I'm Alice's Zanpaktou. You have a dragon Zanpaktou as well, right Captain Hitsugaya?" She asked. Toshiro nodded, letting go of Hyourinmaru. "Then you should know how powerful one can be. Also how hard to control. Follow me." she said, walking towards the outside, Toshiro right behind her. Karin didn't know what she meant, but just followed after them. They saw Alice up in a tree looking up at the sky, thinking about something. "Alice, they're here." Cyrilia said. Alice turned and gave them both a small smile.

"Hello Karin, and Captain Hitsugaya. I had a feeling you both would come here." she said, jumping down to them. Toshiro nodded and Karin smiled. "So, shall we?" She said, Toshiro and Karin nodding. They all went into Squad 9's training grounds, ready for their training. "First of all, you need to be able to summon your Spirits into their true from. You already know how they look, so you should be able to summon them without to much trouble. Plus, they've taken over your own bodies too, so you know how their power is like." Alice started.

"Maybe, but how do you summon them? There has to be more then just knowing how they look." Toshiro asked. Karin nodded and looked at Alice, but she was just smiling.

"That is for you two to figure out. Cyrilia, why don't you go and get the third new Master so she can train as well." Alice told her Zanpaktou.

"As you wish." she said, Flash Stepping away.

"Wait, you've found another Master?" Karin asked. Alice nodded and the two began to think about how to summon their Spirits.

"Just to let you two know, each Spirit must be summon in a different way. And the answer you're looking for is right under your noses." Alice hinted them. They thought for a bit again, not sure what she meant. Can't you help? Karin asked FlameWolf. Nope, Timedrano can't help lover boy either. FlameWolf said, proud for some reason. Stop calling him that. And why can't you two help us? Karin asked. Because, you need to figure out on your own. FlameWolf answered her. Karin sighed and started thinking. Toshiro didn't bother asking for help. He had been a Soul Reaper for a long time and he is the only one who knew Hyourinmaru's name. Hyourinmaru didn't help him train to control him, he had to figure it out by himself. He closed his eyes and relaxed a bit. Karin did the same, but she had no idea why she did. She started seeing her nightmare again, making her eyes widen in shock and a small yelp. Toshiro opened his eyes and looked at her, and Alice did the same.

"What's wrong, Karin?" Toshiro asked, very worried. Karin didn't know what to say, she didn't know if she wanted to say anything.

"You saw your nightmare again, right?" Alice asked, Karin slowly nodding. "Then there has to be a reason. Think a little for yourself and see what you can understand by it." Alice advised her. Karin nodded and went up a tree a bit away from them. She climbed up and thought for herself. Why? Why did I have my nightmare now? All I did was close my eyes. Karin thought. Sometimes, the things that makes us scared, also makes us strong. I've seen that many times while I've been living in my world. FlameWolf tried to get her spirit back up. Karin sighed and closed her eyes. She kept seeing the scene where Toshiro summoned the mix between Hyourinmaru and Timedrano. She couldn't do anything to help him because someone was holding over her mouth. She opened her eyes, knowing what to do now. Wait a second, is my fear the way to summon you? Karin asked. You figured it out quicker then I thought you would. Yeah, your fear is the only thing that can summon me because I'm a Spirit who would do anything to avoid a fight, but won't let my Master suffer in fear. FlameWolf explained. Karin looked at her, smiling a bit. You think Toshiro has figured it how he can? Karin asked. Lover boy has an easier way then you so he's most likely figured out. FlameWolf said. Karin sighed when she called him by his new nickname and jumped down.