Why Is Zim Dressed Like A Bunny?

Dib POV

I was taking a walk when I heard Zim's voice in a nearby woods.
"Zim?" I ask myself walking in the woods, I see Zim run past dressed in some weird... bunny costume...
"Zim! Get back here! And why are you dressed like a bunny?" I run after the alien
He stops and gives me a weird look, "I'm a rabbit fool-boy! And I'm late as it is! Oh, she'll have my head for this!" He starts running again so I follow him right into a rabbit hole. I climb through the hole after Zim, but I can no longer see or hear him.
"What if this is all just one big trap? To get me in here so he can take me and do horrible experiments on me? Like the one time he did that one thing that made that explosion that went off really slowly..." I say to myself, "or maybe, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" I yell as the ground beneath me disappears.
I start falling, I grab the back of my black jacket which let's me float down slowly. I look around, there are random household objects. Like lamps, chairs, and pictures on the walls. I look at some of them but I have no idea who they are. "Huh, am I falling to the center of the Earth? If so, I'll be burnt to a crisp before I get to the crust of Earth..." I say After a while of me floating I drop down suddenly landing on the hard flooring at the bottom. Why is there flooring? I hear footsteps and see Zim in his bunny costume running ahead, I quickly stand up, and run after the oddly dressed Irken.
"Zim! Hey, where are you going?" I yell after him
I come to a round room with a pink curtain. No Zim though... I move the curtain and see a little wooden door with a gold doorknob, but the knob kinda looks like...
"D-Dad?" I ask,"man, they even have his merchandise down here. I knew he was famous but still..." I grab the handle to try to open the door.
"Whoa!" Dad says (the doorknob)
I jump, "What!?"
"I said, whoa. You startled me." Dad says
"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Hey have you seen Zim around? He's wearing a white bunny costume." I ask
"Why yes, you just missed him. He went through here."
"Dang it. Is there anyway I can get through?"
"Certainly not. Why, your head is far to large to fit."
"My heads not big!" I yell
"Whatever you say. Of course, you could try the bottle to get through." Dad says
"Bottle?" I turn around and see a glass table with a bottle on it in the center of the room. Though, I'm sure it wasn't there before. I walk over to it. I pick up the bottle it has a tag on it which reads, Drink Me, "Is it safe? It's not marked poison, but that doesn't mean anything..." I say inspecting the bottle
"Of course it should be safe. I made it myself, I've been wanting someone to come along and try it."
"Okay, well... Here goes nothing." I drink some of it, "Huh, it kinda left a weird tingly feeling in my mouth... I kinda have a weird tingly feeling everywhere." I look at the table and see a gold key on the table now, the table also seems to be growing, or I'm shrinking!
"Are you locked?" I asks running to the door and pulling on Dad doorknob
"Yes, obviously. When you saw they key you should have grabbed it, you poor insane boy." He says
"Great!" I say and run over to the table, I try to climb up it, but I just fall down, I try to ram it over but that doesn't work either.
"|CENSORED: DUE TO THIS BEING PG WE CANNOT USE FOUL LANGUAGE LIKE WHAT DIB IS USEING NOW|" I yell
"Whoa, don't talk like that! You can always eat the cake." Dad said
"This isn't another magic thing to make me grow is it?" I ask, picking up a box with a mini chocolate cake inside, the frosting says, Eat Me,
"Its not magic, its SCIENCE!" Dad says
"Okay..." I say and take a bite of the cake, "now what?" I ask putting my hand on my head to see what way I go.
I start growing, "Now I can get the key!"
But, I grow too large and my head hits the ceiling.