Annoying Suga

"Sugaaaaaa~ Sugaaaaaaaa~" cooed Jimin as he kept poking him, grinning and giggling like he does. They were on vacation and all of the members had gone out for dinner but Jimin and Suga didnt want to go so they were left alone in the temporary holiday house. Suga was trying to sleep. Jimin was about to poke the tired Yoongi once again but was stopped by Suga quickly grabbing his wrist. Jimin was shocked at first but then grinned again cutely with his adorable eye smile. Suga let go of his wrist. 'Shit his smiles cute..wait..what?!' While Suga was in thought for a second, Jimin leaned over his chair and kissed his nose. Without thinking, Suga kissed back passionately and Jimin only deepened the kiss. Suga moaned a little and Jimin did too. They pulled apart for a second so Suga could get up from his chair. They instantly began making out again and both fell on the couch purposely. The heat between them was getting intense. Jimin took off his shirt and palmed Suga's growing bulge in his jeans. He began to kiss Suga's neck, biting some spots, causing Suga to moan and grope jimin's ass, rubbing it. "nnm.. fuck! Jimin.." Jimin was working his way down to Suga's stomach. "Um.. are you sure you wanna.. y'know..do this Jimin?" Jimin stopped to reply to Suga's question, stroking his hand up and down his torso reassuringly. "Yeah.. do you?" Suga nodded. Both were happy that they both wanted to. Jimin brought himself up to Suga's face and nuzzled their noses before pecking Suga on the lips. As Jimin  pulled away Suga held Jimin's shoulders wanting another kiss, which Jimin granted quickly, putting his tongue in Suga's mouth. Suga let out a moan and flipped them over so he was on top. Suga removed his shirt and started kissing down Jimin's neck, grinding his hips on him "mmmnnn ah...Yoongi..more.." Moaned Jimin. Suga undid Jimin's pants, kissing his well toned abs, then moved back to his neck as he got Jimin's dick out an started pumping it slowly. He didnt dare lose eye contact with Jimin as he licked the tip sending shivers down Jimin's spine. Suga rested his hands on Jimin's hipbones as he bobbed his head up and down, putting his length in his mouth. Jimin held onto Suga's hair pushing him down to take in more, moaning. Jimin was almost about to cum when the door swung open and in walked Jin. They didn't notice because they were both too sex high to care. Jimin pulled on Suga's hair hard when he released in his mouth. Yoongi moaned loudly with Jimin still in his mouth gaining a yelp from Jimin. Jimin went to sit up and kiss Yoongi when he saw Jin standing there in shock. Suga had noticed Jimin's expression suddenly changed and ran a hand through his hair "whats wrong baby?" He then turned around to see shocked Jin. There was a huge pause of awkward. "How long have you been standing there.." Asked Yoongi. Jin adjusted his shirt awkwardly. "Um..I'm glad you two are happy together and I forgot my wallet err.. congratulations!" He said with an aegyo smile that he usually shows off to the camera or fans. Then he ran out the door like he just spoke to a ghost. Jimin and Suga looked at each other. "..Fuck." They both said in unison. 

Jimin got up and LOCKED the door and came back to the couch. "Yeah, 'fuck.' Let's do that." Yoongi smiled as the two started kissing again. This time Jimin was on top and put his hand in Suga's underwear, stroking his rock hard length and kissing his shoulders. It wasn't long before Yoongi came on Jimin's hand. Jimin licked it off and giggled, pulling off Yoongi's pants and throwing them on the floor. "You're mine now Yoongi." Suga chuckled and wrapped his arms around Jimin, kissing him a thousand times over and over until Jimin removed his pants.

The two grinded, exchanging moans from each other. Jimin slid off Yoongi's underwear along with his own. They pressed their foreheads together, smiled and kissed. Jimin kissed Yoongi's forehead and held his hands. "You ready baby?" Suga smiled, squeezing their hands. "Only if you are baby." The two giggled and Jimin brushed the hair out of Suga's eyes, kissing him once more as he gently pushed into Suga. "So tight.." *kiss* "mmmn.. Its okay, c'mere" Suga said wrapping his arms around jimin again. Jimin did another slow thrust, kissing Suga's neck. "You okay baby?" "Yeah, keep going" *kiss* *thrust* *moan* *thrust* *thrust* "ohh..mm ..ohh..you feel so good inside me..mmn" "That's good to hear baby ..mmn" *kiss* *thrust thrust* *moan* *thrust thrust*..........

"oOH FUCK ME!!" "AGHN..MMN!" "YOU LIKE THAT YEAH?!" *spank* "MMN  YEAH BABY.. O OH!" "MMN HARDER YEAH!!!" "..SHIT YOUR ASS IS SO GOOD AH" "YOUR BIG DICK IS GOOD" "RRGH!!" *THRUST THRUSTTHRUST THRUST THRUST* "AHHHNN!!" "OOOHOH AHHH OH!!" "AWWH YES BABY YES!!!!" "MMN..AH DO YOU WANT ME TO CUM INSIDE YOU BABY" "OH FUCK YES OH FUCK ME JIMIN YES!!" "MMMN I I I'M CUMMING AH!" "M ME TOO NNGH!" 

aaaand cum happened.  Yoongi came on his chest and shoulder and Jimin came inside Suga's ass and then pulled out and shook his dick, shooting cum on Yoongi's dick and stomach. The two lay together, Suga playing with Jimin's hair as he lay on Suga's chest.

"Wanna have a shower?" Asked Suga with a smirk tugging at his lips. "Okay" Jimin giggled, taking Yoongi's hand, running like little naughty kids to the shower.