11.

So this is the last chapter I'm really sad/happy this story is ended. I'm sad because a lot of you guys like this story and I really enjoyed writing it and I'm happy because I have so many stories and I need to complete them so I can make new ones. So yeah thank you for reading this from the beginning and yeah enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
After graduation Normani had to leave,with Dinah. "You better call everyday" I told her hugging my best friends. "You know we will" Normani and Dinah told us. "Visit anytime,I'm gonna miss you Dinah" Camila said hugging Dinah. We all hugged waving bye to them as they went to the airport. Over the years we hear Normani and Dinah got married, we got invited to their wedding and after years without seeing them we finally saw them,and we also saw Ally and Troy,and Shawn.

Next to go was Ally,and Troy. A few days after Normani and Dinah they were gone,I heard Troy and Ally opened a waffle house,its a singing type of place,you sit and eat while people sing,in their case Troy raps. People really enjoy themselves.

Next, Shawn left, he married early,instead of going to school,he never became a teacher but he is a dad. We face time him sometimes.

We face time Dinah and Normani almost everyday, Dinah is Camila's best friend. And Normani and Ally are mine.

As for me...well.

"Come on Logan you need to get up" I said getting him out of his bed. "Mommy do I smell pancakes?" He's just like his mother. "Yeah,you better get down stairs before Lilly gets some" I joked,he shot up getting out of bed. I walked down stairs seeing my beautiful family.

My wife,of ten years,Camila. My son Logan. He's the oldest,11. He reminds me of Camila so much. Then we have Lilly,she's the middle child she's the sporty one. And she's only eight. And then we have the baby of the family,Louis. He's only one. Oh and who can forget about max,our family dog.

"Hey beautiful" I said kissing Camila's lips. Camila went to college and became a professional dancer. Living in a small apartment with a baby on the way is everything but easy. But we made it work,"Babe last night Louis started to crawl on our bed"Camila excitedly said,I smiled kissing Louis. "That's great" I said seeing Lilly and Logan make silly faces to each other. "Moms I was wondering if me and my friend can play at the park,we really want to play football" Lilly said,"Who is she?"we asked. She started to blush,"Just my friend from school"Lilly said making us smile. "Go for it" Camila said,I got a Skype call from Dinah.

"Camila its for you" I said passing her my phone. Camila got up seeing who is was and rushed to the other room to gossip about anything.

"Mom,can you tell us the time you and momma met,again?" Logan asked, they love hearing that story.

"Well it all started with a rose...

Authors note
So this story ended. I really hope you like this book/story I don't know what you call it but yeah I hope you like it and if you want to suggest a new story topic then just message me or comment. And I do plan on completing all my stories I already completed one and now I have a squeal. So yeah...thanks for everything love you guys