Chapter 2

He was looking at me with an angry look spread across his face...

I realised that What I had just done had been a very dumb idea. He walked up to me looking me in the eye and told me to shut up or he would hurt me, I was just about to speak again and stand-up for myself when the girl to my left whispered to me not to do it so I decided not to.

After the man walked out of the room I asked the girl what her name was.."Eleanor" she said "hey Eleanor im sammy" she said hi and turned away i was a bit upset with her actions but anyway...

I was still really confused about where I was and why I was here so i asked grace she gave me a funny look, as if I was an idiot, sighed and then explained.

"They took us because they want to rape us" "the're creeps" she said angrily "if we don't do What they want they will bash us or kill us" A rush of pain, anger and worries shot through my body "why?" I said "because they are creeps" grace repeated.

I felt very tired so I told elenor that I was going to try and get some sleep, she nodded, I turned arobund and went to the back corner of the cell then lightly fell into a light sleep.

-----------------------------

Elenor's POV

I jumped up awake to the sound of a door slam loudly one of the men had exited the room I looked over to Sammy's cell she was already awake. I like Sammy she is such a nice person, warm hearted and georgeous, I wonder where she's from or How old she is and where she was where she was taken. I don't think she would have liked the idea of discussing it though...

She's lucky she has only been in here for a few days I've been here for I think a year now or two. All I want is to be back home with my family, my parents , my baby sister who isn't that much of a baby anymore and my older brother, you see I had a perfect life a perfect family, perfect friends and perfect grades I guess it was all just to perfect for me. I remember the day I had been taken like it was yesterday, Me and my friends had been late night shopping we all went back to her house and I decided to walk home. On the way I realised someone following me, A tall man with big arms legs. I got scared and started running I looked behind me and saw that he was running after me I ran and ran until he got me, put some kind of needle into my neck and next thing I was here!

I saw Sammy was walking towards me well crawling in a way. She new that if she was caught she would be hurt. We talked silently for a while until the door handle turned and Sammy ran back to the corner.

------------------------

Sammy's POV...

I scrambled away from grace to the corner of my cell. One of the men walked though the door but not one I had seen before. He had beautiful blue and short scruffy blond hair he was georgeous... he gave me a dirty look but the his eyes softened up he didn't look mean or scary he just looked cute.

I couldn't stop staring at him he was just perfect the way his arms connected to his body, his eyes and his dimples. wow.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated I have been busy!! I hope you like this chapter... intense Hey? Haha can you guess who the boy is...?