I miss you...

I can’t get Liam out of my mind, I miss him so much since he had to go on his tour, we texted or Skyped everyday but it’s not the same having him here with me. I decided to watch some TV to try forget about it. But half way through the show I got interrupted by my phone going off, it was a text from Liam. ‘Open your front door you will find a nice surprise there xx’ I was confused so I walked over and opened my door. I got a sudden shock seeing my boyfriend Liam standing in front of me, “LIAM!” I ran into his arms and hugged him tight. “We just came back today and how could I not stop by and see my beautiful girlfriend”, I smiled and said ‘ I miss you so much” he cupped his hand on my face and kissed me on the lips softy, the kiss got harder as I started to kiss back. We didn’t let go and walked into my house holding each other. I felt the couch hit the back of my legs and I feel onto the couch, he hovered over me not breaking the kiss “Li-Liam I’m not ready for this yet” He stood up and put his shirt back on “I know your not, your not like other girls” I stood up next to him and said “so what do you want to do now?”. He just shrugged and ran outside onto my trampoline, I immediately ran after him but stopped when I got to the trampoline, “come join me I’m lonely” Liam said jumping, I shook my head and backed away “come on its not fun without you” he said sad. I shook my head again, before I could go he lifted me up and dragged me on the trampoline. I tripped once I got on and fell onto his chest, he winked at me and said “don’t worry I got you babe” he started jumping, I just sat on my butt worried. He held his hand out for me to grab “Don’t worry ill protect you, I promise you wont get hurt and if you do it will be my fault” I stood up and felt his arms wrap around my waist as we were jumping together. I lost my balance and made him fall over too, we both were looking in each others eyes “you’re so beautiful” he said inches away from my lips,” and you’re the cutest” I said laughing, he gave me a quick peck on the lips and smiled. Seconds later he was not in front of me any more, I turned around and see him do a back flip with a bow at the end, I rolled my eyes and said “show off” and faced the other way. “Not my fault I’m super awesome at that love” he putting his arms around me, I got shivers down my spine when I heard his whisper in my ear. With hours of fun jumping on the trampoline, we both got off and sat on my couch relaxing for a bit.  Liam stood up and said “come on lets go out” I took his hand and followed him to his car. We ended up driving to the park where we use to play at when we were little, our hands were locked in one another and we both walked in the park with a grin our faces.  Liam wanted to sit on the grass so I just agreed and sat down next to him, we laid beside each other talking, laughing and cuddling, I never wanted this moment to end it was perfect. It was started to get dark and I was getting cold so I stood up to get my jacket in the car but Liam stopped me and hugged me even tighter than before “ill keep you warm” he said and kissed my cheek. We laid there not saying a word for a while enjoying the time together, Liam sat up and looked up at the stars” If I could reach up and give you a star every time you make me smile, I would have them all in the palm of my hand” I looked at the ground and blushed, I felt his finger go under my chin, I faced him and saw he had a rose in his hand “ To be your friend was all I ever wanted, to be your lover was all I ever dreamed, I love you to the moon and back” I received the rose nearly in tears,” Liam, I couldn’t be anymore happy than I am right now, because being with you is like having a dream but never wanted to wake up” .