Chapter 3

*Ariana's P.O.V.

Well after Jade and I parted ways I went to the other side of the mall to Hollister. I worked as a floor model there. As I was neatly folding the shirts I heard these two guys arguing rather loudly.

The manager came up to me and asked me to tell them to quiet down.

As I walked towards them I noticed how Good looking they are ! One had brown curly hair and I think green eyes. I cant really see from here. While the other guy had Brown hair and had it up like in some quiff. But he had light blue eyes.

As I stood and watched them for a minute I Noticed they were fighting over some shirt.

As I walked closer to them I patted the curly boy on the shoulder and said "excuse me sir"

The blue eyed guy let go of the shirt and right when he did that curly boy fell backwards with me right behind him. Next thing you know I black out.

*Harry's P.O.V

Right when I came into Hollister I saw the most Beautiful girl ever. So I came up with a plan with Louis so I could talk to her.

We planned to make a Little Scene so they would send the floor model to us. Then I would use my charm and get her number.

So as we started our little argument and I saw that the manager told the floor model something then she started walking towards us. Then next thing you know Louis and I start fighting over some random shirt and I hear an angelic voice say "excuse me" . Right when I was about to let go,Louis let go and I fell backwards with the floor model. Then she hits her head on one of those racks and starts bleeding. I start freaking out and call 911.

Damn It ! Why did louis let go of the shirt! Then I hear a beep and look down and see her phone is on the floor with a 3 new messages.

3 new messages :

Jade: Hey are you ready for lunch? Im here waiting in the food court!

Jade: Ariana ! Respond your scaring me, you never take this long to answer.

Jade: Thats it ! Im coming over there!

As I finished reading those messages I decided to call this Jade girl I don't want her to be worried .

RING

RING

RING

"Hello ! Ariana !? Whats wrong? Why aren't you responding to my texts?"

"Erm hello this is..."

" WHAT THE FU*K who the FU*K are YOU ? You asshole!! You kidnapped her huh!! Im going to find you and kick you ass !!"

"Oh no ! My name is Harry and I wanted to tell you Ariana got hurt and shes on her way to the hospital right now. Im with her in the ambulance ."

" WHAT !!? What happened! Whats the name of the hospital!?"

After I finished telling her what happened and the address for the hospital she said she was on her way.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Hiii everyone ! Well made this kinda short ... Well im going to update tomorrow so ... Yeah.

Hmm wonder if Ariana is going to be okay ?!! Well...

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

and

SHARE !!

Xoxo byeee :D