Chapter 1

Tweeks POV
Today felt like it went on forever. The teacher is a hour late so we have to stay an hour back.

This is my least favorite class. None of the kids in this class either doesn't like me or thinks I'm weird. Another reason, because all we do in here is read books that isn't as awesome like mangas.

"Alright class take your seats. Sorry I'm late I was busy with something." Said Mr. Garrison writing 'Cinderella' on the board.

"Okay class, were going to be talking about the new story your reading called Cinderella. I know what your thinking, 'We're in high school why do we need to re-read this shit' well because this is language arts and I don't give a flying fuck of what you want to do."

I didn't want to read Cinderella. Not because I'm to old to be reading fairy tale crap like that. It's because they trick little girls into thinking they can find true love with a mean mom and step sisters, a dress with glass slippers, and a fairy god mother that can get you a prince to like you with a wave of a wand. Anyone who believes that is pathetic.

Then again when I was in the third grade I believed in underpants gnomes. But it turn out they where true so... I rest my case.

"This story is about a girl with a father who have lived a happy life. Until her father met a women he fell in love with and got married with. The women had two daughters and a cat who was not so nice to the little girl. One day the father passed away and the women took over his home leaving the little girl as a house maid. Instead of the little girl having her room she had to sleep in the basement where it was a ton of cinder."

THIS IS TOO MUCH. Everyone knew the story why do we have to listen to this.

"When the little girl woke up, she had cinder and dirt all on her nightgown. When she got upstairs to do her chores, all you could here was her step sisters making fun of her and giving her a new name called Cinderella."

~Skip this shit~

Nothing interested me about this book. Good thing class was over.

"Well class, tonight I want you to finish where we left off. Class dismissed."

I got my books and stuff and put them in my bag. I was then pushed by Cartman who was followed by Butters.

"H-Hey... What the hell C-Cartman!" I said stuttering and twitching. I still never controlled that.

"Haha. Oop sorry... Twitch." Said Cartman walking away.

"Yeah Twitch." Said Butters, following along with what Cartman said. I remember when Butters wasn't such a skeez or a follower. He use to just be one of my best friends.

When I was picking up my stuff off the floor I felt another hand touch mines. I blushed slightly when I looked up to find Craig helping me with my books.

I'm going to have to need it here my lovely fangirls and fanboys.
Thank you for reading. Vote and comment if you want more of this. Byee 😊