The Dance of love part 4

Austin went to his room to get dressed for the mall. His closet was huge and filled with nice clothes so it wont take him to long to put an outfit together. I run to my room praying that i would be able find something presentable to wear. I chose this http://www.polyvore.com/mall_with_austin/set?id=80668203  

I did my make up and sprayed some purfume then make my way to austin's room. I dont see him in the bedroom but a camera flash caught my eye from the bathroom causing me to jump. Austin peeks his head out of the bathroom and smiles. "You look amazing baby" he winks before walking out and kissing my cheek. "So do you.Were you just taking pictures?" I laugh "Yeah look. Do you like it?" he chuckled. He showed me http://www.polyvore.com/austin_mahone/thing?id=64737828  

"Yeah its cute" i smile.

We arrive at the mall and first store i drag him in is Forever 21. I dont buy to many things because i dont want to seem like im using him.Just as we are about to walk out, a girl about my age stops us. "Oh my god Austin Mahone!!!" she screams. "Shhhhh no! please dont scream ill sign anything just please" he begged her, not wanting to get noticed but it was to late.A mob of girls began chasing us.He pulled my hand and we ran to the bathroom.The boys bathroom. "Ew Austin no!" i scream but he pulled me in anyway. He immediately dragged me in a stall with him and pulled out his phone."VICTOR! WE NEED THE BODY GUARDS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" he screamed,making me laugh. A few minutes later the body guards escorted us out of the bathroom. Paparazzi was following us everywhere. It was fun at first but then i began to think of all the Hate i was going to get on twitter.I would say something but i decided not to, i didnt want to make him upset. We went into a Zumies and got some personalized snapbacks. They were turquoise and purple, mine had 'A.U.' and his had J.P. As we payed for our hats, paparazzi began swarming at the door. "Shit" Austin mumbled as he gave the cashier the money. They started to shout things at us like "Come on Austin Give her a kiss!" we started to laugh." Wanna give them a show?" he winked at me. Before i could respond his lips were on mine.He tilted his head a little more to the side before slowly grazing his tongue over mine,making sure the cameras caught it. He nibbled at my bottom lip as he pulled away, leaving me completely speechless.He grabbed my hand and guided me out of the store and to the car.We pulled out of the parking lot and stopped at a red light.Austin looked out of the window as he tapped his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of whatever song was playing on the radio.All i could do was admire him.He looked like pure perfection,sitting there.He noticed me staring."Are you alright babygirl?" he pouted." Yeah i just....im a little tired." i smiled. "Take a nap we still have 30 minutes untill we get home" "30?" "Yeah look at this traffic" he laughed.I fell asleep.

I woke up in complete darkness."What the-AUSTIN!" I screamed.I suddenly felt a hand drape across my waist "Shhhh princess im right here" he giggled "Where are we?" "We're in bed go back to sleep" he replied and kissed my cheek.I turned my body so i was facing him.I pressed a kiss on his bare chest and dozed back off to sleep.