Prequel

A/N: My Shadow is a book with several short stories from a POV of a girl named Emily. She is a slave, hidden away from people, and is living in Iceland. She was captured, and kidnapped from her family, and was driven away here - forced to do stuff by command, and is a slave. The kidnapper goes by the name Jose, and is a British American. He is at the age of 37 at the moment. 
You may find this book interesting, and might want to read a chapter of it. I think this prequel will do.

My Kidnapping - Chapter Prequel

The sound of screaming, and pounding on the door alarms me, and wakes me up at a time of 6AM. The sound - coming from my parents makes me panic. I come out of my room, wearing only a light pink sweater, and dark blue jeans, seeing my parents tied up onto chairs - blindfolded. The people in front of them were 2 men, covered in full black, holding a rope.

"Who are you?" I ask impatient, feeling my blood pumping, making me want to attack the strangers who decided to tie my parents up. "Emily James. I'm here to make you my slave wether you want that to happen, or not. But you do have a choice. It's either you accept it, or be knocked, and carried to my house in Iceland." You hear a British voice come in. He wore a fedora, and an elegant suit, holding a belt in his hand.

The decision was up to her. She didn't want to be hurt, or her parents to be hurt, so she took the 2nd choice, making her hands into a fist, and sprinting to the strangers, and the man in the suit. They took the rope and hit her with it, making her fall down. The two men came up to her, the big one hitting her in the face, making her faint.

A/N: So how do you like it? Anyways, thanks for reading, and please vote, comment, and follow me! BYE!