Chapter one: Beauty

Hey wattpaders and wattpadettes!

I hope you like this story as if came to me whilst riding a train to University.

I hope I can write every week updating!

Please enjoy!

*******************

Beauty... What is the definition for me?

"Long wavy brown hair with the deepest pool of blue for eyes I have ever seen. The most seductive red lips that pull you in by a glance and the softest skin to the touch."

The amount of times I keep recalling this image in my head, the dream I am constantly remembering from a childhood memory.

Now I'm nearly 18 as I only have two days left till my birthday and every night my dreams become more real, I see myself touching the softest of long brown hair staring into the bluest eyes and glancing down at the most delicious red lips ever!

I remember the young girl from the dream, when I was younger my parents had to stay away for weeks at a time at people's places as they stayed for work. I remember when I was eight this girl I met, she had long brown hair, blue eyes and red lips, we were the same height. I distinctly remember us playing together the whole time I stayed there. We both felt safe and happy together.

She was the light to my dark boring time away during my trip.

But as the days went we got closer and we ended up holding hands and running through the woods together the most happy people in the world is what we seemed like.

Until the day I was due to go home and my parents had to drag me away from her as she was held back too by her parents as we didn't want to leave.

As I was put in the car and my parents joined me sitting in the two front seats, I turned around looking out the back window at her as we both cried.

The look on her face and her screams for me to stay awoke something within me, I felt rage, anguish, sadness and terror as if I was leaving something so precious behind.

All of the sudden I felt as if all my feelings had reached the highest point I heard a snarl saying.... For some reason my dreams don't catch the word and I can't seem to remember, but I remember when I asked my parents what it meant they both looked at each other horrified and happy asking me where I heard the word from and when I told them they were shocked but nevertheless carried on further and further away from where we had stayed.

All I remember was being in excruciating pain and screaming and kicking for them to go back, for them to turn around so that I could be back  there with her, to hold her hand and then hopefully have her in my arms and never letting go.

The dreams I have so far have got me up to this point, I was told that what happened when I was away at the age of eight was so traumatic that my brain pushed it away so that I didn't have to deal with the pain and loss.

Up to the point of a few weeks ago I had no idea what I had forgot, but now I realised these memories were real as I recalled doing all of these things but the pictures and words slowly every night become clearer and I remember more.

I just wanted to know what the word was, why it made them so shocked that I had mentioned it.

I started to feel sick from hunger as I had spent... After checking my clock I realised I had spent over thirty minutes thinking about this.

I got up off my bigger than king size bed that my mom had made as she was hell bent on having grand kids when I finally found my mate, and made my way groggily into my en-suite bathroom turning on my shower.

After showering brushing my teeth and washing my face I jogged down the long wide wooden staircase and into the kitchen where I was greeted by my mom and dad.

We were always the first up, everyone else don't get up till seven and it was currently five thirty. The reason we were all up so early was for my early morning training with my dad and for mom to make a start on everyone else's breakfast after we have eaten ours.

After finishing off my eggs, bacon, sausages, toast, beans and hash browns (I know what your thinking....that's a lot, well I'm a grown man!) I made my way back upstairs to get changed out of my shorts and into my training gear.

I ran down three flights of stairs past the kitchen and down another flight  into the basement to our training room which covered the span of our house which was massive.

...

After an hour training's session which consisted of hand to hand combat, weights, dodging attacks, etc. We decided to pack up as I had to get ready for school.

Before leaving my dad called out to me. "Jake, just a sec" he said catching up to me as I was half way up the stairs out of the basement.

"What's up?" I replied not sure what else to say.

"I need you to be back by five today as we have important guests who are coming here today as they want to join our pack, you may even remember them as we stayed with them for a week when you were eight."

"Ok cool, and no problem I'll be back by four ok?"

"Yeah thanks son, I need you and your mom present as you will be taking over my job pretty soon and will need to make sure you know what you're doing." He said with a slight smirk.

"You never know they have a daughter your age, she might even be the one" he carried on.

I looked at him with a smirk as the thought made me happy and giddy. "Yeah..... maybe dad......catch you later then, if you need me just call"

I hurried up and bolted up the stairs wasting no time running into my room as fast as possible which wasn't as hard to do when your as fast as I am.

I rushed up and into my room shutting the door and breathing heavily as my feelings from this morning's dream start to surface after what my dad just said, for some reason it's having an effect on me.

I knew this meant that something was going to happen today and boy was I right.

The question is......is it a good thing?....

*******************

Hope you like

Please comment and vote for the story.

I am still inexperienced at writing so bear with me!

If there are mistakes I will edit at some point when I have time between my studies!