Chapter 1: First Day of Hell

BEEP BEEP BEEP, I hear my alarm blare at exactly 6:00 a.m. Oh yeah, today's the first day if 10th grade, or should I call it Hell.

     I put my hand out to turn off my alarm and groggily crawl out of bed and start walking into the pastel blue painted bathroom in my room. I turn on the shower, adjusting the heat until it's just right.

     I strip off my black sweatpants and lift off my plain white tank-top until I'm left in just pink panties. I look in the mirror at my slim figure and notice the pale, faded scars decorating my stomach and thighs as I think damn, i'm so glad I'm over that.

     I step into the steamy shower, feeling the beads of water hit my skin and trickle down my body as I start to lather my hair with sweetly scented soap. 

                                                                                 *Time Lapse*

     I step out of the shower after I turn it off as I roughly rub a towel over my hair to dry it off. I plug my hair straightener into the wall and set it on the bathroom counter by the sink as I walk to my closet. I pull out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a plain white t-shirt. I pull on the jeans and slip the shirt over my head and walked back into the bathroom and carefully straightened every strand of hair.

     I walk out of my small bedroom into the familiar living room as I slip on my black and white converse and put on my black leather jacket.

     I sling my backpack over my shoulder and walk out the door, locking it behind me as I pull my phone out of my back pocket. I look at the time on the screen and see it's 7:00. I have some time, I don't have to be to homeroom until 7:30, I think to myself as I continue walking down the sidewalk towards the high-school. 

Author's Note: Hey! Thanks for reading the first chapter of "Transition"! Please let me know what you're thinking of it so far :3 I know it's not much yet but thanks for reading! ^-^ Peace