Friends?

It's been half a day of school and I've already been shoved into 3 lockers and been called many names along the lines of fag, ugly, etc.

I got a salad from the cafeteria and sit at an empty section of the many tables.

As i continue to eat my salad, a tall girl with beautiful, long red hair, ocean blue eyes, a black skirt,  ending just above her knees, a white tank-top with a black cardigan over it and tall, black boots walks up to the table I'm sitting at and she sits down directly across from me.
     "Hey, you're Mellisa right? I'm Cassie Winters." The beautiful woman spoke as she reached her hand out, offering for me to shake her hand. I lightly grasp her warm, soft hands. "Yeah, I'm Mellisa, nice to meet you." I said awkwardly as she released my hand from her grip. Honestly, I didn't want her to let go. There was something about her that made me feel safe and loved.
     I then realized I'd zoned out and had been staring into her mesmerizing eyes the entire time. I quickly averted my eyes to the lines around the tiled floor of the cafeteria. "Hey, you okay?" Her voice gave me goosebumps, but not the bad kind, I liked these ones. "Yeah, I'm fine, I've just had a shitty day so far is all, but no need to worry about it."
     We sat silently for about a minute until she spoke up again, "Wanna skip school?" Woah, where'd that come from? "What?" I asked as I looked back up at her and immediately made eye contact with her gorgeous eyes again. "I asked if you'd like to skip school with me." I've never skipped school before but I guess I've got nothing to lose.