the true story

Ok.... here it is. (I didnt do this it was a youtubers vid. Its called the true fnaf story)

Its all in the kids head. Then animetronics arnt real,there just from a tv show. Like I said before,fazbear and friends. Also minigame 1,he says these are my friends,so he isnt scared of them,just fredbear. Foxys head is off,thats why hes out of order. Agen ITS ALL IN THE KIDS HEAD. The crying kids on the wall,thats him. The words its me,hes teying to say its me!The kid,its me! Foxy isnt the bite. Agen there might not be a bite of 87.

Theres the minigame when the kid walks outside. Theres a path most people dont know about. The path to the play ground. He see a lite girl with toys,that are freddy,bonnie,chica, and foxy. Chicas beak is gone,thats what he sees in fnaf 2. Also the word toy. Is because he is seeing the toys that the girl has. And golden freddy,the boy sees a body withno head in minigame 4. Theres a spare head though. So thats why golden freddy jumpscares you..... I never watched the whole vid because my friwnd was playing it. I know its all true because it all makes sence.agen the video is by 8-bitgaming and its called the true fnaf story..... im just mad that the animetronics arnt real,the only ones that are is spring trap and fredbear.....