Extra: After (part 1)

A/N: This chapter is mostly conversation. (Jicheol)

Third person pov

Seungcheol passed the bag with his laptop in it, to Jihoon who just stared at him clueless.

"What's that for?" Jihoon asked, raising a brow.

The two had walked around the neighbourhood, reminiscing their days when they were younger and more carefree. It was the same neighbourhood as their university and they have walked down the streets more than a dozen times. Yet, tonight felt special as if all the things surrounding them held a special puzzle piece in their heart.

"Take it and when you go back, open the first file you see to your right." Seungcheol said, a tint of red visible on his cheeks.

Jihoon just stared at the older and chuckled. They were at the park near their former school and were sitting on the swings. They talked about many things and there was laughter and silence.

"So when did you fall in love with me?" Jihoon asked out of the blue, swinging his legs back and forth.

"When I first saw you in the clubroom." Seungcheol smiled and Jihoon blushed, his mouth hanging.

"You had a crush on me for 5 years?! And I thought 4 years was so long..." Jihoon laughed and looked down at his knees, a smile creeping up his face.

"Guess the feelings were mutual since back then. How did we both not realise that?!" Seungcheol said, disappointed that he failed to recognise Jihoon's feelings for him despite knowing him the longest.

"I don't know. It just seemed so surreal and it now still is." Jihoon stated as he looked back at Seungcheol.

"At least we both know now." Seungcheol smiled softly and Jihoon's heart palpitated, cussing under his breath for his unusual behaviour.

"You still haven't said I love you though. That's not a proper confession." Seungcheol smirked and eyed Jihoon, the latter frowning.

"That's isn't easy to say... It's so embarrassing!" Jihoon exclaimed with a pout and Seungcheol wanted to go pinch the younger's cheeks.

"You want me to say it again? " Seungcheol smirked, "If it makes you more confident to say it."

"No, please don't. I don't think I can handle anymore..." Jihoon said.

"I love you." Seungcheol grinned.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. "

Jihoon covered his face as a sign of defeat but Seungcheol wasn't buying it. He got off his swing and leaned towards Jihoon.

"I really love you." He whispered into Jihoon's ear.

And he earned the second smack on the head for the day.

"Must you keep doing that?" Jihoon grumbled, covering his face which was flushing beet red by now.

"Do what?" Seungcheol chuckled.

"Whispering into my ear. I'm not good at dealing with it." Jihoon muttered.

"That's your weak spot?" Seungcheol smirked.

Jihoon frowned but then he approached Seungcheol, pulling the older by the collar, face to face. It was his turn to whisper into the other's ear.

"You're my weak spot."

And then he turned away, and started covering his face in embarrassment. Seungcheol just stared at Jihoon, blushing and amused. He walked in front of Jihoon, bent down and laughed.