Imagine: a sex story

Imagine:

Your boyfriend was hanging out with you one day and cuddling on the couch while he's shirtless in shorts just watching TV and looking sexy as hell. Your head is on his toned chest listening to each heartbeat closely as you trace the muscles on his stomach and his hands run up and down your side. You slowly make your way up to his face where you just look in to his gorgeous eyes before giving him a playful kiss on the lips which would lead to much more. The moment suddenly becomes more heated as he puts more passion into the kiss. His warm tongue enters your mouth and explores it thoroughly leaving you gasping for air as you return the favor. As the passionate makeout session continues, the more you get into it. Your hands move all around his hot body begging for his touch while pulling his shorts from his body and as he is smacking and squeezing your ass enough to make you wimper with pleasure. Your shirt comes apart from your body as your lips briefly separate. You lunge back to him and press your naked stomach onto his. He tugs down your shorts leaving you in nothing but your bra and panties. You jump on him. Now supporting your frame as well as his own, his hand wanders from your firm ass to your sides and then finally to the front of your panties. You allow him entry and he beings to rub all around your wet pussy getting his fingers moist. You shiver with each of his amazing touches and gasp as he slides his longest finger into your entry. He begins to pump and he enters another finger. You yell out his name as your pleasure escalates. After a few seconds of his fingers inside you jump from his arms and push him onto the couch with you straddling over him and his toned stomach. By now he's in nothing but boxers while breathlessly moaning each time your hands move a little closer to the elastic of his boxers. His hips rise but suddenly he picks you up and tugs down his own boxers before roughly stripping you of your intimates. He moves in close for the most passionate kiss you've ever experienced in your life and he cups your ass. He scoops you up and rubs your pussy making you extra wet. He lays you down on the couch without ever losing contact with you. You expect to once again be on top but this time, he's in control. You run your hands up and down his muscular stomach and his hands venture up and down your long flexible legs before reaching for his condom and ripping the wrapper with his teeth. He rolls it down his throbbing erection before spreading your legs revealing the very thing he was after. He begins squeezing your firm ass multiple times to let you know he's in control. He places his fingers inside you yet again but moving the around and faster than before. Suddenly, without missing a beat, he replaces them with his now latex covered erection.

You yell from pleasure. He slowly begins pumping which leaves you both moaning with pleasure. His speed quickens and he squeezes each breast which gives you even more pleasure. Your hips rise with each thrust in need of more contact. You grip the couch as your hips are rocked back in forth. Somehow his dick manages to plunge even deeper into you. Your eyes roll into the back of your head as your breaths are quickening. "I'm going to cum." You manage to breathe out. "It's okay. Go ahead" with his reassurance you let yourself go as you reach your climax. You scream your boyfriends name while riding out your orgasm with him still pumping hard. You heard him scream in pleasure as he releases into his condom. "That was amazing." You say as he pulls out from your tight pussy. While breathing heavy he lays down beside you and kisses your neck lightly sucking. "No, you were amazing" he says with a chuckle that makes you blush and smile. "Pleasure was all mine." You say placing a kiss on his lips.