So you don't think that I'm completely adorable?

How blake aptoched the door ( what he looked like) 

Unedited
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

''Would you like something to drink?'' he asked impatiently. Annoyed at him being so rude I try to reply nicely.

''Just water thanks." I replied trying to keep a smile on my face.

Seriously it's not my fault my brother gave you a black eye and a couple cuts( he has really long nails). That was all you and your stupid comments.

"Sorry we don't have any of that.''he said with his head stuck in the fridge.

I throw my hands up in frustration before I ask. '' Well what do you have then?"

He pulls out a bottle and shows me. '' Tequila .'' he replied with a smirk plastered on his adorable face.

In shock I say more to myself then to him. ''Im gonna die here. aren't I?''

1 hour earlier

I trip on the last stair up to the apartment because my stupid brother keeps pushing me up the stairs as I argue about the zombies plotting to come take over this building while I'm here.

"Ohh, you'll be fine." He assures me, pushing me up to the door and knocking.

"For my birthday you better get me a Zombie Apocalypse Kit." I replied giving him the death stare.

"Ohh, but blossom, won't it be to late for that? I mean if the zombies are gonna attack this building while you are here, and your birthday is almost 4 months away, I think you will be long gone before your birthday. " Blake comments while opening the door to his apartment and dam he looked hot. He was wearing grey, Nike, sweatpants. And what else you ask?? Nothing!!! He came out in all his glory wearing only sweatpants. His toned chest was breathtaking, literally. I stop breathing until I was taken away from my dirty thoughts by my brother.

"What do you think about that Athena?" My brother asked me breaking me away from my thoughts.

Before I said anything I thought about how in movies when the girl is left there staring, not that I was staring or anything, and someone breaks them away from their thoughts, and they usually say either. 'What?' Or 'huh'. So I decided to just answer with either yes or no to be different.

"No." I save myself from possible humiliation.

The both look at me weirdly. "What?" I question.

Blake looks at me and the butterflies erupt in my stomach. "So you don't think that I'm completely adorable and that my abs look so delicious?" He questioned hurt and amusement plastered all of his face.

I widened my eyes in disbelief. " uhhh?" I say uncomfortably not know what just happened.

Great I'm not going to hear the end of this.

They both crack up laughing while Im still standing there, trying to figure out what just happened.

I've been played.