How You Two Met Eachother

DEAN AMBROSE

You were walking around the Hotel when You bumped into someone or something, then fell but before you fall on the ground Someone holds you're wrists and pulled you to its chest.

"Uhh Hi? Sorry for bumping into you" You said and pulled away from The Guy.

"Its okay by the way Im Jonathan Good you can call me Dean" Jonathan said smiling at you and shook his hand.

"Hey! My name is (Y/N) nice to meet you, by the way where did the Dean name came from?" You asked with confused tone.

"Oh about that.... Im a Wrestler so we have Ring Names so mine is Dean Ambrose" He said

"Tell me more" You said smiling at him.

ROMAN REIGNS

"Becky come on lets stop training we have 1 hour to prepare for Dinner" You said, well basically Becky asked you to Train with her cause she has a Title Match against Charlotte and you guys have Dinner with The Authority along with the three Former members of The Shield.

"Okay okay lets go" She said you grab your bags and went to the Hotel and get ready for The Dinner.

"Girl you look beautiful" Becky said smiling at you.

"Thank you, you look Beautiful as well" You said smiling at her and went to The Restaurant that Hunter reserved for you.

You went out of the car and went inside then saw The Shield sitting talking at each other You actually haven't talk to them and you are not planning on talking to them.

You and Becky sat beside each other and The Shield looked at you.

"Hey (Y/N)!" Seth said you nodded.

"Why so quiet?" Dean said.

"None of your business" You said and Roman looked at You.

"You look beautiful (Y/N)"

"Thank You" He smiled at me and you smiled back.

"Wanna take a walk later?" He asked and you nodded.

SETH ROLLINS

You were talking to your Best Friend Ashley and you were talking about Wrestlers.

"I love Dean Ambrose he is so sexy and all" Ashley said

"Ugh everyday we talk about Wrestling you always change your favorite" You said

"Well Dean Ambrose is my Favorite"

"Sure, I'll be expecting for you to stop changing Favorites" You said

"Kay kay" She said smiling then she started breathing heavy.

"Uhh Ash you alright there?" You asked she pointed behind me.

You turned around and saw Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose, OMG!! They look so sexy

"Girl they're coming here" Ash said while straightening her hair.

"Uhh can we sit here there are no seat available" Seth said You looked at him smiling at him and nodded.

"Sure and by the way Im (Y/N) and this is Ashley" You said and Ash smiled and waved at them.

"Im Seth but my real name is Colby" Colby said smiling at you and You looked at Ashley talking to Dean.

"Im a big fan of yours" You said.

"Ohh really wanna go on a dinner later?" OMG SETH FREAKING ROLLINS JUST ASKED ME OUT.

"Of course" You said smiling at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Second book so basically I think that I should do The Shield cause its so much easy to update to please enjoy...

And read my first book if you haven't read it and its called My Wolf so you can just open my account and click on it soo please vote and follow me thank you so much..