His Gift for your Birthday

Roman Reigns

He got you a necklace that has his name written on it and he got a tattoo of your name on his wrist that has no tattoo.

Seth Rollins

You guys went to the movies and proposed to you after large screen shows the credits.. He nearly got in trouble for asking the manager for it but yay!  You guys are engaged.

Dean Ambrose

You guys went on hiking and you guys had some dinner up the mountain its cute though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys I know there's a lot of explaining to do so I'm gonna start explaining before you guys kill me.

1. Is that I was having trouble publishing and writing in this book (don't worry I'm not gonna delete this).

2. I haven't watched WWE for like months now soo I didn't actully know what was happening, because there are a lot of problems in my house and I felt like I need to help my parents and I did.

3. And now I promise you guys that I will update this book from now on, its just that I'm really really sorry for not updating since December. I really hope you guys understand.. And don't worry I'll update 3 times a week,  probably 4 let's see..

4. A little heads up guys, if you haven't notice is that I delete my two stories.. Is just I lost my inspiration writing them and I just don't want to left you guys hanging.. So I decided to make another story.. Don't worry I will update, everything is now perfectly fine.

5. I already posted 3 chapters in my new book so please give it some love and this like a sorry gift for y'all and I will update promise and hopefully you guys will like it and its not a WWE story.. I'm sorry its just I haven't watched WWE for a long time.

6. I missed Wrestlemania IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH IT FUCK..

Soo guys with that being said hopefully you forgive me and give my books some love guys and thank you for waiting and sorry for keeping you waiting (omg max wtf) I already decided to continue my passion in to writing books, so many things had happened in my life though why the heck is a 15 year old kid had so many problems in life? Its just that I always wanted to help my family and I think that if I help them, I might just ease their pain for a little while, and Its that some of my works are really not working out.. I neeed to find my own content not just trying to copy some author you know.. So I deleted my two stories.. Don't worry I might just write some more.

Thank you guys and love you all don't forget to vote and comment..  And for the millionth time.. I'm sorry

-Max 💞💞