a mermaid tale....

<-------------------------------------------- vote if you laughed while reading this......

so i was booooooooooooooooooooooooooored out of my mind and started to write some pure randomness oooooooooooooooooooooooow yeah 

______________________________________________________________________________

Hello Spongebob, yeah Spongebob, I’m going to call you Spongebob. You think that is a weird name? Well then you still haven’t heard mine. You wanna know my name? It’s belle. Not that weird, you say? Well that is what I tell everyone when they ask me my name. My real name is  Princess Belle-Eve Inna Tree. I’m not a princess. I’m just a girl… Princess is my First name. My last name is Tree. That gives us Princess Tree. Sounds weird right? Well apparently my parents thought so too and added Belle-Eve Inna. Because they thought that would be less weird. I agree. Cause I LOVE my name!!!!

"BELLE!!! BELLE!!! COME  DOWN HERE NOW!!!"

Oooooooh shit. I’m doomed! I opened my window climbing on the window-frame, before realising we live in a little apartment on the 27th Floor and that jumping would cause a big mess. I didn’t want to give Mirah so much trouble.

" BELLE, YOUR DEAD!!!" my brother has such an irritating voice. I had to avoid that voice!!!

So I did the only thing I thought was normal in this situation. I hid my  new dairy, Spongebob, in a hole in the floor underneath my awesome pink ninja costume. And started to imitate Tarzan.

I ran hysterically screaming trough my room while hitting my fists with my chest.

Than my Brother opened my door. He looked at me with a murderous expression which changed into confusion when he saw me running while doing coolio Tarzan stuff.

Yes I still say coolio. It’s coooooooooooooolio!!!!!! I should say it more often.

"COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLIOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in my brothers face. I started making my smart-ass face.

" My dearest brother, I have to tell you that pink isn’t your color. Next time try blue that would be better." I told my brother still looking at him with my smart-ass face.

"Belle why did you paint my hair PINK!" my brother screamed ignoring what I said completely.

"you don’t like it?" I asked my brother, giving him my best seal-eyes. Yes I have seal eyes because I think seals are cuter than dogs. I mean they are fat and cuddly and AMAZING.

"what were you thinking! We have to go to school in an hour! Why paint my hair pink!"

"I was thinking that pink would look good on you. I guess it does not." I said happily. " Ben, do you think mermaids could take over the world? Cause if they try they have to be on the land and that would be pretty hard. After all they don’t have legs. Unless they can change their fins in legs. Or maybe there is a sea witch who can give them legs. But then none of them would have a voice. And that would be inconvenient." And then it hit me. "Oh my god Mrs. Lolly can’t talk what if she is a mermaid who is trying to take over the world!!!! Than we would be the first ones to die because we live next to her! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don’t want to DIEEEEE!!!" I started to cry.

"Belle, Belle!!!" my brother started to shake me. Harshly.

"I don’t want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!!"

"you’re not going to die, well at least not because of Mrs. Weather because she can talk. She just doesn’t talk when your around.

Oh okay then that is good. I said. I slowly nodded my head. Deciding that this was enough talking with my brother I began to skip towards my door.

"Belle… don’t even think of skipping away from me!" My brother shouted. Shees he should relax sometimes.

How I love undercover polar bears.

"Belle what should I do now we have to go to school in ten minutes! And my hair is freaking pink! Why would you do that? I hate you! You really should look for help. You keep bothering people, I don’t want pink hair… blah blah blah die blah."

You now undercover polar bears, do you? They look like super delicious hot guys, with sunglasses on their heads, but when you try to talk to them they won’t answer, after all they don’t understand English. If you bite or kiss them they change back into a polar bear. But you already knew that right?

I need to know if John is one, he always has sunglasses and no one is allowed to touch must be afraid. What if secret comes out…

"You’re so irresponsible." My brother finished his rant.

I looked at him as if he was a flubbertabborah and did my happy dance. When I finished my happy dance it began to rain. Weird, why does it always rain when I finish my happy dance?

I jumped out of my room ignoring my brother and decided what to wear today. I choose a bit normal clothes since it was the first day of school. I was wearing red shorts with a green T-shirt on it, high black socks with pink dots, blue converse, and a orange with yellow jacket. I put my hair into two high ponytails at the sides of my head. I love normal clothes, but I love the abnormal more, guess the abnormal clothes will have to wait for tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________________

randomnessssssssssssssssssss yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah XD

a bit more of randomness now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

______________________________________________________________________________

I watched teddy as the huge Mouse ran towards me. I always loved cows but this donkey was a bit to sheepish. And than I realized it was my mother!!! I went to open the window which was blue. Wait bleu that didn’t seem right. My door was purple after all.

__________________________________________________________________

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah randomness how  i love it. well if i write something random again i will be uploading it here. oh and the last piece of randomness was written withe the amazing help from the awesome Kimberly so an aplause for her please. thank you..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah 

smurfs