Chapter 1

It was almost the end of the school day, Jacob stared at Macauly, the love of his life. Jacob had been crushing over Macauly for weeks but couldnt get up the courage to ask him out. Today was the day, Jacob knew he had to ask him eventually but he was still so nervous. Butterflys gathered in his stomach as the bell rang and Jacob walked over to Macauly.
"Uh.. hey.. so I was uh.. wonderi-"
Jacob was quickly cut off by James, who quickly placed his arm around Macauly.
"What are you talkin bout?" James said, pulling Macauly closer to him.
"Oh, nothing" Macauly replied
"Ok, Ill meet you at your locker in a bit?"
"Uh.. yeah"
As James walked away Jacobs head filled with doubt, were James and Macauly dating? He had never seen them together before.. He didnt know and the butterflies had started breeding so he thought he might as well ask just to get it over with, if nothing else.
"So.. uh.. as I was saying.."
"mmhm?"
Jeslousy over came Jacob, he couldnt get the scene that just unfolded before him out of his mind. He stuttered thinking of what to ask his mind went blank and he went completly silent until Macauly spoke.
"Jacob?"
Jacob suddenly snapped back into reality, without thinking his mouth spoke words he didnt tell them to.
"ARE YOU DATING JAMES??"