Chapter 4

Jacob sat on his bed at home, waiting for macauly to call.
"What if he was lying? What if he doesnt actually like me? What if he's laughing with james right now
??" The thoughts haunted his mind. Hours passed and nothing, jacobs doubt grew and grew until he realised he had only been waiting for two hours and it was currently 5:00 pm. Jacob got up, he figured if he was gonna just sit and watch his phone, he might as well do his homework in the mean time.
"17 plus X times the answer from question 8.." he mumbled off to himself. When suddenly
"RING RING MOTHER FUCKER U GOT A PHONE CALL PICK ME UP" he heard from his phone, unknown number, it must be macauly! Jacob picked up his phone as fast as he could
"H-hello?"
"Yes, is this jacob?"
This doesnt sound like macauly..
"Yes..?"
"Ok, im only going to say this once, stay AWAY from macauly, hes mine! Do you hear me?? Or is your head so empty my words just pass through?"
"What.. who is this??"
Jacob was so confused, he knew this voice from somewhere, but he couldnt tell where it was from.
"I am the man macauly DESERVES, the man who has LOVED macauly longer than you EVER have! The man who YOURE TRYING TO TAKE HIM FROM!"
Jacob could hear the voice shake.
"I-"
Jacob started but was cut off by the call quickly ending, jacob figured if he saved the number in his phone he could tell if he called again, new contact.. name.. he never said his name so jacob simply put a question mark. Jacob would figure out who was trying to stop his love for macauly, but for now, it was time to sleep. He would figure it out tommorow.