Chapter 3

Maka's P.O.V.

"I love you, too." He says. I opened my eyes wide in shock. Does he really? Well, he did come back.

I sighed happily. At least our partnership wasn't ruined. I also have the future to look forward to. After all, now we both know how the other feels. We both love each other. This is more than I could hope for!

Soul's P.O.V.

I heard her sigh, then after a moment or two she rolled over to face me.

"I had no idea you liked me back." She said. "Well, I do. So now that we both know, what is to be done about it?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess we will have to just wait and see." She replied. I couldn't help but to agree.

"I have a question. When did you first start liking me?" I asked. I don't know why I did, other than curiosity.

"I think I liked you that first day we met. There was just something about you...," she answered. "When did you start liking me?"

Maka's P.O.V.

He sighed. "A lot of people would run away because of my teeth and red eyes. You didn't. The few that would have stayed would have ran when I started playing that song on the piano. Out of the entire academy, you were the only one that would have stayed. I liked that. So I suppose you could say I liked you forever." He said.

Then he did the unexpected. He pulled me closer. I looked up in surprise, which made him smirk in that cute/annoying way of his. Then he kissed me.

I was so surprised, yet so happy. When he pulled away, I couldn't help myself from being a little bit sad. Then with a smile I rolled back over.

"Goodnight, Soul." I said. "Goodnight, Maka." He whispered in my ear. Then he put his arm around my waist. I was so warm and comfortable. Then I drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

************************************

Now that's what I call a SoMa fanfic chapter. Ok, I have to think of another chapter for now, so enjoy!