Ignorant love 5

Recap:

Then the five words I thought I would never hear.. "Do you.. wanna come out?"

My eyes widened and I was about to answer, but then I thought what would the consequences be?

(End of recap)

I sat in silence, I didn't know what to say or do.

"you could if you want.. But... You can't leave this house at all." Ruki walked over and removed the chain off, I moved my legs closer to my chest. He walked out of the room, leaving the door open.

I thought for awhile.. And finally decided to walk to the door. I hesitated, but I slowly made my way though the hallway and I noticed a small bathroom..

"I wonder... Would he let me take a quick shower...?" I mumbled to myself "well.. I should just take one.. I smell really bad..."

I closed the door behind me and looked around. I stripped from my clothing, placed them on the counter and stood in the shower. I let the cold water fall onto my body until it slowly got warmer. Its been forever since I last took a shower.. I looked at all the different body washes, damn he had a lot.. I grabbed this certain one called 'oranges and cream' and started to wash my chest. I noticed I was a lot thinner than before... Well It doesn't matter, at least I won't be isolated in that room anymore. By finishing washing my body, I heard footsteps walking down the hallway, and stop beside the bathroom door. I waited a bit.. Seeing what he would do.. If he comes in, who knows what he might do.. I'm completely naked, so he could easily do whatever... The foot steps moved away from the door and walked the other way, I let out a sigh of relief. I turned the water off and got out of the shower. I began to dry myself when there was a knock at the door, I froze, clenching onto the towel.

"Ano... I brought you a pair of clothes... I-I'll just leave them here..." the small disembodied voice of Ruki called out. From the shadows under the door, he placed them on the floor. Then walked away.

I relaxed and continued to dry myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and slowly opened to door to grab the clothing. And quickly shut the door again. I changed into the clothing and gradually opened the door.

making my way into the open area, I saw Ruki sitting on a couch. I went over and sat beside him, I then realized what I have done and looked over at Ruki. He looked slightly surprised that I sat beside him when there's a perfectly good arm chair over there... I tensed up and took a quick look around. I noticed that the windows had bars on them..

'damn... Seems like he's prepared...' I thought to myself. 'I'll just pretend I didn't notice that...'

I made my attention look back at the television screen, there was a station on that looked familiar... Ah! that's MTV right? The station suddenly changed and JNN came on, it showed a picture of this boy that had blonde hair.... wait a second.. that's me?.. They're still running news reports on me?? I noticed that this women came on the screen, it was my mother... She was crying... She was about to say something, but the screen suddenly turned off. Ruki stood up from the couch and walked towards the kitchen. I noticed that I had tears filling up, I tried my best to hold them back.

I'm going out for a bit... Okay?" I heard Ruki unlock the door and looked over at me. "Don't do anything that'll make me... Mad."

I nodded and looked at the ground. The door shut and locked. I reached for the TV remote and turned it back on, but the station was back onto MTV... I turned the TV back off, there was no point in watching it anyways. I decided to look around the place, since I was allowed to roam around the house.. I made my way to the kitchen. To my surprise everything was tidy and clean. I continued to look around, and I came to a door. To my guess, it was Ruki's bedroom.. I wanted to open the door, My hand reached out to grab the door knob, I hesitated, but I made myself open the door. I looked inside, the bed was perfectly made, it looked like it had silk sheets, there was a window in the corner, but it also had bars on it, wow really prepared.. I was going to walk in and check out the rest of the room, but I then heard the door open and I ran towards the kitchen. 

"I'm back." Ruki walked thought the door of the kitchen and looked at me, "Are... you hungry?" 

I looked at him confused, where did he go? just outside and back inside? then I remembered that I was in the kitchen so thats why he asked if i was hungry.

"Um...Kinda.." I looked to the side, "I... also wanted to feed Keiji..."

He nodded and walked towards the cabinet that was beside me and opened it, I looked at him, He really was small compared to me... But he is really strong, I watched as he pulled out a bag full of seeds, Keiji's food. 

"Here's the food for Keiji." He handed me the bag and smiled softly. I returned the smile with a small one of my own. I started making my way towards the room where Keiji is. I liked this part of Ruki... he was really kind, and not as scary. I'll try and do nothing to make him angry with me.. because I surely know where that'll lead.. I took Keiji's bowl and refilled it with the seeds, I smiled at the cockatiel, It was such a beauty...

  A/C: 

Ah.. Finished this chaper >-<

I hope you liked it! o3o

Comment what you think about this... hehe... o-o

okay, enough of my talking. I'll try and write the next chapter soon!