The time watch part 8

Hambo's grandfather left to Walmart so Hambo decided to open a portal to his closet. After 3 cokes and 2 hours Hambo finally made a portal that was 2 inches big. To test he put his dogs poop in the portal. It worked! But afterwards he had to clean the floor. Hambo started to grow the portal via YouTube videos. It was now 6 inches. Hambo was proud of himself. But he wondered what his grandfather would think of this. 1 hour later his grandfather came back and the portal was 1 foot big. To hide the portal Hambo put a burlap sack over it and said he kidnapped a 1 foot sized baby. The grandfather said "WHY DID YOU KIDNAP A BABY!? YOU SICKO!" Hambo then thought to himself "I just got myself in deep do do" . After thinking Hambo said "actually it's a portal!" The grandfather yelled "TO WHERE!?" "My closet" Hambo replied. His Grandfather thought briefly and sighed "I guess your ready" .  Hambo jumped with joy and started to make a portal to Star Wars. A week later Hambo was playing donut quest and all of a sudden a big BZZ was heard throughout the house and a voice said "begin scanning the area" then you could hear pulsing and footsteps every where. The grandfather said "Hurry! head to the basement!" Hambo and his grandfather snuck into the basement, it was dark and spooky. A few moments later they heard more voices saying "we found two life forms and a strange energy signal" another voice replied "find what is making that signal" another voice said "What if it's a thermal imploder and we all die?" Another voice yelled "IF WE DIE, WE DIE! UNDERSTAND?" Suddenly there was silence. The grandfather started looking through a vent and said "if we can get a long pole with a hook I can take one of these things off their wastes" Hambo then replied "wait let me look, OH! It's storm troopers! Yeah if we can manage to grab a thermal detonator we can throw it up the vent and blow up their squad leader!" The grandfather tried to look like he understood and nodded. They found a fishing rod and attempted to hook the round bar at the bottom of the detonator so they could use it, after 7 tries they finally got it. Then Hambo pressed the button and threw it up the vent. It blew up 4 storm troopers and broke a pipe causing hot gas to spray through the hall, the hall was now impossible to go through. One of the troopers said "the signal is coming from the basement! It seems to be what created that portal! Only problem is the gas is blocking the way down!"  A trooper replied "have you never heard of going through the vents?" The storm troopers began to through the vents and the grandfather said "UP THE STAIRS! WE CAN TELEPORT TO YOUR CLOSET AND HIDE!" They quickly ran up the stairs and went through the portal. And...