Alpha Please

Hey everybody, I have decided to try another story. I am not sure how my upload schedule will be. But I will do my best to at least upload once a week. That is if this story gets enough reads. Votes don't matter to me as much as comments do. I like knowing what my readers are thinking. If you must criticize please do so constructively. If you don't like it don't read it. Simple as that. I know I can not please everyone. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy my story.

The flashing lights and the loud music surround me. I'm dancing with some random guy. My alcohol consumption is by far more then I have ever had and it's all Nick's fault. He was supposed to be here hours ago. Checking my phone yet again to see if he has called or texted. But there has still been nothing from him.

Well I guess I will have to find a warm willing body to take home and do nasty things with. So I decide one more drink then I get to work. Making my way over to the bar, someone catches my eye. Goodness if sex could be packaged, that package would contain this man. I'm not sure how to describe something as hot as him but I sure will try.

He seems to be about 6'4 with jet black hair, his hair is long but not to long. Some what shaggy. God his body is perfect, large biceps, rock solid chest, from what I can see. He also has the complexion of a sun god, a deep mocha tan that I would love to run my hands over. Plus I am curious to see if its an all over tan. His eyes are the bluest of blue, like the clearest of blue ocean. He is wearing a long sleeve, white dress shirt. The sleeves are rolled to his elbows showing his tattoo. The top 3 buttons are open showing all the chest hairs that cover his magnificent body. On the lower half of this God built for sin is the best looking pair of jeans I have ever seen. I'm jealous of those pants right now being so close to someone so perfect.

I walk up and stand next to him to order my next drink, The bartender walks over, I can see he is checking me out. I put on my sweetest smile.

" Hi, What can I get ya darling?" He asks.

At the sound of his voice I can see Mr. Sexy turn his head and look straight at me. I am standing so close I can hear his breath catch.

" Vodka, double on the rocks." I tell the bartender.

"You got it sweetie, Ill be right back. Don't move. I'd like to talk to you some more." As he is walking away to make my drink,

I hear this deep animalistic growl. The sound sending shivers down my spine. I decide then to turn my head and look at Mr. Sexy. As soon as our eyes make contact, everything disappears. Its just the two of us. I see his eyes go from the clearest of clear to a stormy blue. Another forceful growl escapes his mouth.

"Mine," he says

I smile at him, as I come back to my senses. "Not yet, Tiger, but you never know how this night will turn out."

Just then the bartender comes back with my drink. "Here you go sweetie, its on the house." He says winking at me.

Mr. Sexy turns to the bartender and growls like he is fending off other dogs from his food. He wraps his arm around me pulling me tight into his side.

The bartender throws his hands up in a surrender motion. "Sorry dude, I didn't realize she was spoken for."

I look at Mr. Sexy like he has lost his mind. " Can you explain that to me?" I say motioning between him and the bartender.

He leans down so his mouth is right next to my ear. I can feel his warm breath brush my ear as he speaks to me. " Lets go somewhere more quiet." The sound of his voice sends a sensation that starts in the pit of my stomach and ends deep in my core, making me soak my silk panties. I just nod my head in agreement.