Universal Tea

A 20-year old writer from New York named Grace Abbot collects tea from around the world. She finds that scenery is the best way to cure writer's block-and she just loves traveling.

Grace has scheduled to fly to Ecuador for Guayusa Tea, a rare, naturally caffeinated herbal infusion from the leaves of a holly tree native to the Amazon Rainforest of Ecuador.

Jaxon Genovese, a billionaire socialite, is as tough as he sounds. You would assume that as the heir of Geno Industries and his insane amount of money that was provided by his father's company, he would be just another spoiled bachelor, but don't let his tough boy facade fool you. Everyone has their demons.

Jaxon has a meeting in Quito, Ecuador for a business deal regarding new authority in the company when he runs into Grace Abbot, a quirky, innocent young girl who makes Jaxon's heart race just by looking at her.

Will Grace be able to break through to Jaxon or is he a lost cause?

This is a new book, and so far I love it. I love how it's different. Tea? Who would have thought. If you are looking for a change in twist in plot, romance, amazing writing and a story line that makes you want to keep reading until 4 in the morning, then this book is for you. GO CHECK IT OUT!