Prologue

07/22/2017
Third person POV

"You're utterly disgusting..."

Three dreadful words. That's what he kept repeating in his head, it haunts him in his dreams, like broken cd player. He used to be someone who trusts so easily, who loves every bit in this world full of hate and judgments yet he still believes in the beauty of everything.

He layed back staring at the ceiling of his cozy room, colorful paint splattered, like an abstract. He stared at it as he remembers everything about him, his smile, his touch, his undeniable charisma, those arms that held him through painful days, him who held the brush with him laughing as they try not to fall from the ladder splattering paint above their heads colourful drops on their faces....the person who made love with him.

He shakes his head from the memories, colourful memories he wanted to forget. Every corner, every little thing in the luxurious apartment reminds him of him.
"This would be the last time." He thought as he got up from reminiscing and stood up in front of his full body mirror, he eyed himself from his bed head locks to his pale toes, "i'm going to leave you here, and when i get back, you will never be here anymore, i won't let you follow me..." . He stared at his own reflection, head held up high, eyes glistening, "you will never think of him again, you will never feel again, we may still have the same name, but you Kim Taehyung, you pathetic fool, will never exist again"

____________________________________________________________

Short but oh well, i have to re check everything before i publish my drafts.

And i am too sad over jonghyun's death. Be strong shawols and all the people who loves jonghyun. We have to be strong for all the kpop artists, for every living person on this earth who are suffering from depression. This shouldn't be ignored.

Whoever reads this, you are worth it, you are beautiful, keep going, love yourself.