Chapter Two

A/N AHHH 2 reads! Thanks guys! It may be little but it makes me happy. Anyways, I don’t know what’s up with my wifi butttt… I have nothing else to do so might as well write hhaha. Hope ya like it!

I looooove y’all!

*Ashley’s POV*

I woke up from my nap and there were few knocks at my door. Why would someone knock on MY door, it’s not as if I even know anyone yet.

*ding-dong* and then seconds later*knock* *knock*…

 At this moment in time, I was somewhat scared half to death. What if they were going to kill me? Or worse. What if it was Luke? I’m about to go insane.

Before the unknown person left the door because I have been busy having a mental argument with myself I check through the peephole to see who it really was. Luckily, my mind was not playing games and who was at the door was not Luke.

THANK THE LORD!

I slowly opened the door and peaked my head to the side of it.

“Hey new neighbor!” The blonde-haired person with a heavy accent softly spoke.

I gave a confused look at first until I realized... “Wait, your Niall. Niall Horan from that band umm-“

“One Direction? Yep that’s me! I couldn’t help but realize just as your were finishing unloading that big truck with all your stuff. I was about to come outside to help but you were almost done and I wanted to give you time to settle in with everything.”

Oh how sweet! Finally a neighbor who won’t scare me to death like you know who did back in Florida… Oh the memories.

We talked a quick chat which was actually quite nice. He’s a nice guy! And pretty attractive I say so to myself. Wait no, you can’t let yourself fall for guys too soon. What if he’s like-

“ Do you want any help?”  Niall asked.

Uh well. I’m almost done, sort of.

“ Alright well if you ever need anything lemme know!

He walked back to his flat until I realized.  The Niall Horan. Lives.Next.To.Me.

I practically ran to my room which just consisted of boxes and screamed. 

-The Next Morning-

Okay first things first. Finish unpacking and find yourself a job. There’s no way I can live here and not have a job. These houses are huge as crap! Luckily I have a friend who got me here on a cheaper price. Thank god for Jennifer my best friend. Without her I think I’d still be stuck back in the states.

I got out the coffee maker and brewed a nice cup of pumpkin spice. It was summer now, but, I do what I want. I was so tired of someone always trying to control me. The sad thing is… Even my own mother didn’t know what was going on. She still doesn’t understand why I moved half way across the world.

*knock *knock*

I walked to the lightly blue colored door and opened up to a happy Niall.

“ Hey, I never got to know your name yesterday?” He said with his shining crystallized blue orbs.

Oh yeah sorry about that. It’s Ashley. Call me Ash! Whatever you like. Do you want to come in?

“Sure!”

*3 hours later*

*Niall’s POV*

I helped Ashley unpack many of her boxes. We were almost done and I got kind of hungry.

“ Do you want me to take you out and show you around? I’ll buy you lunch if you come.”

Um yeah sure! She said.. Her big blue eyes were as gorgeous as her. She was tan and had long blonde hair with brown underneath. She was gorgeous.

Thank god she said she’ll come out with me. I really wanna know her better.

*Ashley POV*

Niall just asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch with him. I was normally say no since I hardly even know him, but he seems like a pretty chill guy. I think I like him already! Wait. No Ash you don’t. You don’t even know what he could be keeping from you.

“Um yeah sure” I responded .

His face lit up in excitement and I was actually quite happy to leave my house too. I’ve been stranded in it for a good day or so and I was already ready to go out and have some fun on my own. Or with Niall atleast.

I walked out from my house in my crop top and high waisted shorts with gray flip flops. What can I say? I was beyond ready to go to the beach and just relax.

I walked up to a very shiny black Lamborghini. How in the world? Oh yeah, he’s a superstar. AND MY NEIGHBOR! Ah best day ever.

He walked around to the passenger side of the car before I could get to it and he opened it up for me.

“ What a gentlemen” I said with a grin. He gave me a smirk back and I began to blush.

“ Aww your blushing!” Niall said

I looked away and I actually felt that someone cared for me. I mean, well, I am just in the car with Niall Horan soo…

He parked the car at a nearby starbucks. Before I could even open my door, he was standing right next to it ready to open it for me.

“ Thank you Niall” I said as I got out of his fancy car.

A/N  What do ya think? Do they like each other? Niall seems quite the cutie to me.

Read!Comment!Vote! It can’t be that difficult right? I LOVE Y’ALLS!