Old friends . . .

HI GUYS . SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES OR ERRORS IN THE STORY . I DONT HAVE TIME TO GO FIX THEM SO JUST BARE WITH ME . I'LL TRY TO MAKE HARDLY ANY MISTAKES . BUT REMEMBER IM ONLY HUMAN .

___

It was almost dinner time . Zoey was ready to go eat and meditate with the rest of the Yarishuko clan . She did her hair in a bun . She looked like the

Onna bugeisha (female warrior) she was training to be . It was hard on her . She had to manage school work , samurai training , working on her witch craft , and being next in line as leader of her clan . Sighing , she took out her fake human looking teeth . She flashed her fangs and walked to the Grand Hall .

Tonight , she was doing the opening ritual . As she walked into the room she all of her family sitting crissed- crossed on the marble floor . She flew over to them and to sat criss-crossed next to her Great-Grandmother Adiara .

Closing her eyes she prayed to the heavens , asking them for strength to fight Kinelo and the rest of the council . She blessed the food as well . Then , she began chanting ancient Japanese hymns . She began to float mid-air .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning at school , Zoey felt so refreshed . All the wanted to do was just get to class and talk to Autiko .

As she came in , she saw him kiss another girl's hand . Her heart shattered in her chest . She ran to the bathroom and sobbed . This wasn't how it was supposed to be . Suddenly there was a knock on the stall door . " Go away Carlie ," she said in between sobs .

" Poor , poor Zoey . You should never let your gaurd down . Anything could happen , you stupid little girl " , the stranger retorted . She knew that voice , the one that hunted her dreams every night . Her heart stopped . Her knees grew weak . She felt as if all of her will and power left her body .

She slowly inched the door open . Fear struck her soul immediately . " My dear Z , " he said as he stroked her cheek , " Oh how I've missed you , " the evil man said . Fire grew in her body and she clenched her fist in anger . " Now that isn't how you greet an old friend " said the man as he laughed that familar laugh . " Kinelo " . . .