Prequel

sorry for bad writing, i'm not good at it so ya enjoy <3 If you have tips comment down below. Also is it my first time writing on Wattpad ;)

LN- Little Niall.

M- Maura.

No one'POV

Niall 5 years old:

His ma and pa is fighting again, he hears them scream and shout. He is sitting in the corner of the room, hands over his ear's and eye's shout close. Trying to block the voices of his parents out. The little boy have always heard his parents fight, Many of the fight's is about him and him being a smaller and weaker then the other kids his age. After a little while it was so quiet he had to look what are happening down stairs.

The little boy goes to his bedroom door and open it an goes to the stairs to see and hear what is happening. the boy finds his ma sitting on the flor sobs quietly.

LN: Mommy, you okau? he sees his ma draying her tears, raising her head to look at her little boy. Walking closer to his ma.

M: I'm fin baby. Maura getting a hold of the 5 yers old and hugging him close to her body. Soon after she started to tickling Niall, Niall being the little boy he is starts to giggle . Little did the boy know that was his last hug from his ma in 12 years.

LN: s s stop mommy, c can't b breathe. Maura stopped and let the little boy breathe again.

M: Mommy is sorry baby boy. Her son had a face written in a confused expression.

LN: What is mommy sorry for? Asked the little confused kid his ma.

M: Baby boy, (she looked at her littel boy with a sad face) daddy left mommy and baby.

LN: Have i been a bad boy mommy? Is that way daddy left?

M: No! Baby boy, he left because of mommy.

The boy looked at his ma whit a sad face

LN: It's not your fault mommy. Smiling the biggest smile he has ever done

Maura smiling sadly at little Niall.
Niall being the smart kid, he is could see that his ma was breaking. And since than is home has been a broken home.
And his ma changed as the years went on, stating whit her ignoring him. When Niall become 6 years old she got a new boyfriend(Antony), that started to abuse him both mental and physical.

He stopped smiling and playing, he stooped being a kid
When Niall was 10 years old he found a new best friend, it was a razor.
He will never let anyone know of the cutting.

Fallow Niall true heartbreak, love, family, friendship that can never break a mate.  He meets someone that become a weary important person in his life.

And i am done with the prequel, hope you like it. Please message me if you want more.;) <3