Chapter 2 "Creep!"

*** HARRY POV ***

I tapped on the keyboard of my phone,feeling fustrated at the unknown who claims that I'm his "babe". I ran my hand through my hair,the name Louis was somehow familliar but i couldn't get my mind to it.

All i knew was that he was a creep and his contact wouldn't stop appearing on my screen.

THE NEXT MORNING

"NIALL!" I screamed as i saw his blonde shaggy hair a few feets away.
However he did not reply ...
I went closer to him and screamed "CHONCE BOY!" in his ear .

"1 OWWWWW WHAT THE FUCK and 2 STOP CALLING ME THAT YOU CURLY ASSHOLE! :(" Niall exclaimed loudly in his irish accent (which is very cute btw)

"I don't care Niall. I shouted your name and you didn't reply me you bitchhhhh" I dragged (drag me down :) )

Niall stared at me and rolled his eyes. "What do ya wanttttt?" he asked me

"Okay so yesterday there was this creep that was texting me and he called me "babe" what the fook man he was so creepy. I get it i'm a hot and cute gay boy but bitches need to know i'm no easy boy." I ranted to Niall as I watch him double over in laughter.

"Stop laughing you fooking idiotttttt" i whined again and Niall finally stopped laughing but his face was as red as a tomato.

"Did he give a name? How do you know that this person is a he?" He bombarded me with questions immediately.

"Yeah... said his name was Louis, Louis Tomlinson or some shit." I explained further.

Niall stopped walking, tensed up and his face paled once he heard me. He clenched his fist so tight his knuckles turned white. I almost thought his hand was gonna break!

I quickly poked him and asked if he was okay and he quickly relaxed and said he was fine.

"Let's get to school you curly bastard" he rambled and dragged me towards the school which was only a few steps away. I quickly rolled my eyes and followed him but in my mind, i was still thinking who and where i heard the name Louis Tomlinson before. It was buried somewhere deep in my brain but i just couldn't remember !

"Fuck it " i cursed and tried to take "Louis" off my mind but to no avail.

A/N
THIS IS SHIT IK