Chapter 2: She's Coming Back

KATH'S POV

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been 3 years since all of that bullshit happened in my life. I'm not a stupid nerd anymore because I changed. I became popular, beautiful, and now I'm rich. Im not that sweet, nice, caring girl anymore because I'm bitch and kinda spoiled but not that spoiled k. I became a famous model in America. I'm enjoying my life here. Oh if your wondering what happened to me and the Famous 5 , I lost connection with them except for tippy. We sometimes call each other and she became my new BFF.

I right here in my room packing up and getting ready to leave this place with my parents.

Well I'm leaving to the Philippines. You all read it right I'm going to the Philippines. I told my parents I didn't want to go but i changed my mind because I have to control my family's company. And if I want to see how ALL of them look when they see the new version of Chandria.

So while I was packing up my mom came into my room.

Mommy:" anak are you done na packing up you know are flight is early tomorrow you have to get some rest."

Me:" ya I'm almost done just one more thing I need to do mommy and I'll go to sleep."

Mommy:" okay. By the way I have something to tell you. I bought the school that you used to go. And we changed the name to KCMB University."

When my mom told me that I was so happy that I hugged her.

Me:" thank you thank you thank you mommy I love you"

Mommy:" ok ok ok anak I love you too and sleep now goodnight"

Me:" goodnight too mommy love you"

After that she left my room and I went to my bed to sleep now.

This would be an perfect addition to my plan. I can't wait to see their faces *evil laugh*

Get ready to meet Kathryn Bernardo, Daniel Padilla because the old one is dead and the new one is gonna make your life a living hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 finished finally. So what do you think will happen to our bida/kontrabida in our story????? How will Daniel and his barkada react when they see her???? Just keep reading to find out.

-author

Comment/vote

BTW The new Kathryn Bernardo ----------> 👉