The Beauty And The Beat Chapter 1

"Christopher Columbus sailed the ocean blue in what year?" Mrs.Pearson said as she looked around the room to find a new victim. She was one of the worst teachers at this school. She was old, wrinkly, and was absolutely rude! I slid down in my chair hoping that she wouldn't see me. But like always, luck isn't on my side. "Lanay! Do you know?" She said as she looked at me with an evil smirk on her face. "I, uh ummm. It was in 1492?" I stated but it more came out as a question. Her smile faded as she nodded so I guess I was right. I smile on victory as I went back to taking my notes. Oh yeah! I haven't even told you anything about me. My name is Lanay, I'm 16 years old, with brown hair and brown eyes. I am about 5'7 and am the average sized girl. I live in San Diego, California. I am currently in the 11th grade and hope to go to college to become a model. Oh, and the most important thing is that I spend my days locked in my bedroom stalking my idol. in case you're wondering who that person is, he goes by the name of Justin Drew Bieber. The amazing 19 year old Canadian with the perfect hair, and body. I have loved him since 2009 so why stop now? I don't have many friends, but I have tons over the internet. I run a Justin Bieber blog on twitter, Instagram , Facebook, and Vine. They each have about 25k followers. But my dream is to meet Justin! Hopefully one day that will come true. Mrs. Kim the secretary announced that their is going to be chicken , green beans , mashed potatoes , and milk .  "Hey Lanay come sit with us ." Oh hey Makayla and Ally . "So did you hear about the good news ?" said Ally . "No " said Lanay . What's the news said Ally . Justin Bieber is coming to California !!!!!!!!!! I cant believe this I have to get a ticket and a backstage pass . Well I kind of got three tickets and three backstage passes . What! can I have one please . here . wait these ....... these  are front row tickets . Yeah . Thanks. On the way home on the bus all I could think about was the concert and Justin Bieber . When I got home I asked my mom if I could go and she said "if you clean your room " so I said ok i will do that right now " so I ran to my bedroom threw my pillows on the floor so I could make my bed  I picked up all my clothes threw to the laundry room then , I  jumped on my bed . Then my mom yelled up and said "stop jumping " and so I did . I ran downstairs as fast as i could and told my mom that my room was clean ."She said ok " and I said can I go ? "yes " THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM !!!!!!!!!!