The other side..

The other side was pretty much the same as the muggle side, but it had that touch of a magical feeling. I turned behind me and I saw a tall kid with blonde hair, Pale white skin, Silver eyes, and a bony figure but he was pretty cute. “Umm hi” I said to him.

“Hi, I’m Draco Malfoy” He said. “I’m Stephanie Ravenspire, Nice to meet you”. Draco then said “Well, I will see you round Stephanie”. He walked off to the Hogwarts express train.

 I was about to walk to the train when something caught a glimpse of my eye, 4 boys standing around the train with ymcb hoddies, snapbacks and Supras, they looked very familiar.

I then got who they were; they were Justin Bieber, Christian Beadles, Ryan Butler and Chaz Somers... I kinda had a spaz attack and ran up to them screaming their names.

They looked at me in horror then Justin Bieber clamped his hand around my mouth. “Shhhh, we don’t want anyone to know who we are” Justin said.

“WH-Why not?” I asked. “Because it’s a secret that we are wizards just please promise us you won’t tell anyone that we are famous” Christian demanded. “Umm okay... well I’m sorry for disrupting you all; I will head off now...” I said. They all said bye and I went with Hermione into the train to find seats.

“Do you know those boys?” I asked Hermione. Hermione replied “No, but they are pretty hot.” “Yeah... I guess” I said. We were walking in the train and it started to move, I saw everyone waving out the windows to their parents but my parents were on the muggle side. We continued walking down the train when we bumped into a small boy with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a cute pair of buckteeth. “Hermione, please help me I’ve lost my pet toad Trevor, can you and your friend help me?” He asked. “Umm I’m Stephanie, you must be Neville, and I wouldn’t mind helping you” I said. “Thankyou” Neville said, and he went off calling for his pet toad.

We went into every carriage on the train and there was no sign of Trevor, we finally went into the last carriage. “Hi... Oh my god your Harry Potter!” I said. “Umm yes I am” He replied. I looked at the boy sitting next to him, he was a Ranga with Freckles and he was pretty tall and cute, he must’ve been Ron Weasley. “Have you seen Neville Long bottom’s toad Trevor?” Asked Hermione. “No” Replied Ron. “Well that’s everyone” I said to Hermione. “Do you mind if we sit here? Because all the other carriages are full?” Asked Hermione. “Sure have a seat” Replied Harry. We sat down and we all started talking.