Chapter Three : Im Scared but I Feel Protected.

Brandons POV

12:55_P.M.

First the vision in my left eye... then the vision in my right began to catch up. I opened both eyes fully. ...What happen? I still felt half sleep, thankfully I could make out what was around me. I was in a big ass bedroom of some sort. I looked around. I never seen so many widgets and contraptions ever in my life. Its like...I was rooming with a scientist or some shit. Was I kidnapped? I felt druged. Like I was high as fuck. I slowly tried to sit up but a hard sting shot through my shoulder.

"aah...!" I moaned...

"You probably should rest that arm of yours..." Someone said.

I quickly looked over. There sat amira...her hair was down. She was in a simple blue sundress. No makeup. Damn she looked beautiful either way. Innocent. Then it hit me... This chick was shooting, flipping, ducking, dodging, and all that other shit earlier. Then she had my ass on the run with her. What is she exactly? Is she a undercover cop or some?

"Your shoulder got grazed badly, but it should be good.... If my deduction and methods are right, ill have it healed in about 1 to 2 days." Amira said quickly. "You might feel light headed...its the painkillers and antibiotics."

"How long has it been since the attack?" I asked.

"3 hours. Its almost 1. School has been canceled today. It was on the news. Thankfully the cameras didnt get us two..... You can call your parents in a minute. But I have to give you guidelines and protocol before you do." She said.

"In a minute ill clean and re-wrap your bandages for you..." She finished.

It just now hit me my phone was gone. I looked at her. Was She...blushing? I looked down. I was shirtless. Oh.

"Thanks ma but.... Somethings tellin' me The real situation isnt this little wound." I said. "...Would you care to tell me why a bunch of anonymous guys out here tryna kill you....?"

She totally ignored me.

"Ill be back, im going to get the alcohol--" she started. I quickly took my good arm grabbing her hand.

"Amira....look i know we just met and all, but Im worried. Like my mind is full of questions...Why would guys be trying to kill a innocent...beautiful girl?---"

She quickly slapped my hand away.

"You dont know me, and I advise you to just keep your mouth shut. Be thankful im protecting you because for all i know...I COULDVE left you out there for those same guys to kill you. ....The witness." She snapped.

She turned around...

" Think of it as a favor." She then dissapeared out the bedroom door. I felt like I pissed her off BUT i still have a right to know.

A few minutes pass and she was back in the bedroom. In one hand she had a kit and in the other she had my phone. She sat down on the bed.

"Sit up...do it slowly." She said. I did so. I sat up holding my right shoulder. It hurt so.

She then started to unwrap my bandages. In silence. After she was done unwrapping she opened the kit getting out a few stuff to clean my shoulder. In silence. As she cleaned I couldnt help but notice a few scratches and marks on her wrist and upper arms.

"Amira..." i began. "It looks like youre hurting more than me...."

She stopped cleaning. I hope I didnt say nothing again to piss her off, but it was the truth. She slowly looked up at me.... Was those tears?

"Please....Can you please tell me whats going on? I wont ask anything else." I sweared.

She sighed.

"I kill people for money with my uncle. There. Anything else?"

"Yep. Why ?" I said quick.

"Because its the only thing I have left. Its the only way I can avenge for my father. F-few years back...A couple of guys killed my father while he was in a mist of a case. I was there when it happened. I saw what one on the guys look like, Im pretty sure they KNOW i KNOW. And for all I know, there coming to take me out. Who knows?" She said before cleaning.

"And Im the one who told you they were looking at you when we were in class..." I said

"Mhm, They saw me get my bag..."

"And they think I set them up when you shot back. They didnt think you knew they were there." I finished.

"precisely." Amira finished. "Thats why I bring you here, because now...they think your my accomplice." It was now back to silence. A few minutes pass and amira was done putting the last bandage on my shoulder. Amira told then told me what to say and what NOT to say when I called my mom. If i tell my mom the whole TRUTH....my mom might call the police, and amira might go to jail. I took my phone and called my mom. I already knew how that phone call was about to go.

"Hey ma..." I said.

"OH LORD! BRANDON! ARE YOU SAFE?? WHERE ARE YOU!?"

"Mama im fine...

"BABY IM GLAD YOURE SAFE!! IT WAS ALL OVER THE NEWS!! IT WAS IN YOUR CLASSROOM TOO!! THEY SAID A CRAZY GIRL AND A BOY TOOK OFF AND I DIDNT KNOW IF WAS YOU OR NOT!? WHERE ARE YOU!!?"

"im uuuh...." I looked at amira. "At a friends house. And no mama that wasnt me who ran off with the crazy girl." I snickered a bit. Amira rolled her eyes.

"WELL BABY IM GLAD YOU OKAY...WHEN YOU COME HOME, BE SAFE. AND COME STRAIGHT HOME DONT STOP AT THE GROCERY STORE, MALL , CLUB, none of that.!!!"

"Okay mama! I got it. I got it."

After another rant from my mom I hung up.

"Mommas Boy!" Amira giggled.

"Be quiet. She was just worried" i laughed. "So ...you live here by yourself?"

"Nope. My uncle. Hes the head man in charge." She said.

I gulped. I didnt know if I was supposed to be scared or not but this was some mob type shit. Either way it went, i cant sleep if I know I could get killed at any moment.

"Im scared..." I whispered.

"hmm?" Amira hummed.

"im scared....i dont see how you do it. You kill without a care in the world. And to know you have thugs looking for you... Thats bold."

"Im used to it. Sometimes i feel guilty. But its the world I Now live in. " she got up. " ill let you rest up a bit, soon my uncle will be home. He hates free loaders" She smiled. I blushed. She then left.

For some reason...I might be scared ...but I know im protected.