Life

Chapter 1

Wassup guys my name is nevaeh jackson i'm 16 and I live with my grandma and my 2 brothers in my sister.My brothers name is lashawn and bryan.Lashawn is 18 and bryan is 17.My sister tasha is the youngest she is 14.

We alway got to look over her.She is alway getting into damn trouble every fucking day.My brothers is annoying I be wanna slap the fuck outta them some times.But I alway keep my cool in relax but one day i'mma swing.We all a little cool tho.

 lashawn and bryan has a drug house they sm0ke weed n get high.

Oh yeah I don't know how the hell I forgot about my bae\Bestie\R.O.D (Ride or die.) nicole I love that ghetto,Loud bitch she be hella mean doe sum times.

I have to go to a new school since my mom n dad had died. It been crazy,Sad and dark lately since it happen.Okai so i'mma tell y'all the story i'mma make it short tho.I don't like really talking about it.IT makes me cry in sad every time I talk about it I really miss them.

But lashawn was 6 and bryan was 5 and I was 3 and tasha was only 1 years old at the time. My parent said "I'mma get y'all some mcdonalds." So we said okay. Then they kissed our cheeks in left.Then we sat in room for like 3 hours hungry I got worried so I started to cry.Then bryan and lashawn pulled me in a hug in-in-in the door bell rang.We thought it was our mom and dad.So we open the door in it was the po-po-police.I'm sorry guys every time I talk about it.It make me cry but i'll try to keep going.So the police said "Your mom n dad had died n a shoot out." So then we started crying in they took us in we had to go to the adoption center.But then my granny had adopted us.Then we started li-li-living with her.But yeah that's the end of my story.