Daughter Of The Deal

A:N: Azel in media in her real form

Weeks later-

"I'll make you a deal, Dipper." I smirked at him. "What?" "I'll give you something that won't make you as weak for a official price, you take care of a girl of my choice." He thought on it for a second. "Fine." He pulled out his hand. I shook it and purple flames surrounding it, making the deal.

Your P.O.V

"Let me see..." Azel mumbled until she pointed to me. "You there, come with me." I followed her obediently. She grabbed my hand firmly. "You'll have a new home with a half human half demon." Everything started to spin and blur before I passed out. I woke up in a home. I looked around, hoping I could get a clue of where I'm at. "Who are you?" A boy asked. "(Your name). I was sent here by Master Azel. Sorry to intrude." I introduced. Was this the one Azel was talking about. He had a triangle symbol on his arm. Like it was burned there.

Dipper's P.O.V

"Master... Azel?" Was she talking about the girl who made a deal? Azel was her name.. How weird of a name that is. When I took a better look at her, she wasn't kept well of. Her (hair color) was tangled and messy. She wore a dirty white dress that was also torn. "Before you ask, Master Azel takes care of us. But she's been busy lately. I don't know with what but she hadn't been back in weeks." That explains a lot. She was extremely skinny from not eating probably. She was cute. I was still waiting for me to get stronger. But all I have is a triangle symbol of Bill. "She said that I would be living with a half human half demon." What? My head was starting to hurt and all I heard was ringing. Why is this happening. Please don't say that, that symbol means I'm going to be... Everything is now black to you. Take care of my wonderful darling, Pine Tree. Bill... No... Azel.

A:N I finally got to the reader part. Man it has been so long since I updated this book. Well, I am writing other stories and hopefully I will continue getting views and votes on all my stories so feel free to check some out. Bye!