What Friends Can Do

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator

Once there was a bully in a high school named Kentucky High School. His name was Williams Brent Unger but everyone would call him Billy Unger. His best friend was Leo Howard.

"Hey" Leo said to Billy.

"Are you ready". They just came back from their break.

This might mean that some kids will get bullied.

"Totally. I'm ready" Billy said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Billy POV

It's hunting season. We're back from the break and ready to kick some ass. I'm ready to do my favorite school activity. Teasing some ugly kids. But some people call it "Bullying".  But lately all that's on my mind is how my mom left me when I was younger. All that's on my mind. I don't know why I'm thinking about it now. Why now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leo POV

"Hey" i said repeatly.

I kept on calling Billy but it's like he wasn't paying attention, more like he zoned out.

"Billy. Hello, earth to Billy" I kept on saying. I shook him up he finally came back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Billy POV

I was thinking about is my mother until Leo rudely interrupts me telling me that our victim is coming.
BTW: the victim is a girl, Kelli Berglund and we're ready to kick some ass.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kelli POV

As I'm walking down the hall to get ready for first period of school my best friends, Piper Curda and Olivia Holt, kept on telling me that I have don't worry, that they are there for me, that they won't let anything happen to me .

We all know they have no control of what will happen to me. We all knew that the boys were going to beat me and they're were.  I couldn't do anything  about it. That was life. Getting bullied, you can't stop it. But I think that it was sweet,  even tough we both know the truth.

I was prepared it may be silly but I had safety kit in my book bag. When Billy and Leo reached up to me , I have to say I was  definitely nervous, but they started talking to Piper and Olivia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Narrator

As the boys walk up to the girls they told them Olivia and Piper to leave before they get involved and things get UGLY. 

" You guys are pretty cute unlike Kelli " Leo said.

Olivia blushed hard to his comment. Leo smiled back. Piper saw and elbowed Olivia in the stomach. Olivia try to hide the pain, but of course still try to flirt with Leo . Piper rolled her eyes. Letting Leo do some flirtatious move with his body. Billy saw and elbowed him in the stomach. Leo tried to hide the pain. Piper  blushed hard at Billy. Billy smiled back. Olivia saw then said

"Oh, but I can't do that! "

"Shut up, it's not the same! " piper said.

"Yea right. " Olivia said, smiling to Leo

"Whatever!! " piper said rolling her eyes.

"Oh please " Olivia said, flipping her hair

"Oh please, what ?" Piper said, giving some attitude in her hair flip, ending up having it hitting Olivia in her face.

Olivia got upset and pulled her hair

" HA, that's what you get. But we can't lie that pretty funny "
Flipping her hair in Piper's face.